****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
Back to a stupid grind mission. 10 battles, top 3 in damage done on your side. Oh and must win.

So that means you realistically need to be top tier, have the battle go your way and win. So probably 50 games needed to pass today. I'm out. Just haven't got the time.

Soldato
Guess I'll be buying a few extra tickets for this 'free' premium, just don't have the time to play long enough for a lot of the missions.

Associate
Ive also given today a miss. Has caused all sorts of game issues.

I would have got 1 of the 10 in a game where we lost because some idiots decided to push the person with all the cap points out of the cap circle when we were outnumbered 2 to 1 and all one shots, then proceeded to get killed.

Soldato
Screw these top 3 in dmg and win x10 missions isn't this the second time they rolled it out.

Had 2 and bit hours to do it, got 6 done.

It's flat out obnoxious for a daily mission.

Soldato
I would have got 1 of the 10 in a game where we lost because some idiots decided to push the person with all the cap points out of the cap circle when we were outnumbered 2 to 1 and all one shots, then proceeded to get killed.

THIS drives me mad. It's happened to me a few times as well. Hard to know what WG can do, but these people need to be banned.

Screw these top 3 in dmg and win x10 missions isn't this the second time they rolled it out.

Had 2 and bit hours to do it, got 6 done.

It's flat out obnoxious for a daily mission.

So true. Today is 50,000 damage. So roughly 25 to 30 average games in a T9/10. Better, but still 2 or 3 hours worth. Really not sure I want a average T8 US prem med tank that much.

Soldato
I could do with a crew trainer as I've finally started pursuing the US medium line and while today's mission is relatively easy, not sure I'll have enough time to farm all that damage.

Associate
Did it in 15 games in the Super P and Defender. Opted out of Tuesday's and Wednesday's missions so hopefully the next 3 will be easy.

If people buy the tank hopefully Wargaming can spend the money on buying some new servers, they are laggy as hell atm!

Soldato
Exactly the same boat after tonight so just need the three missions left. Doubt they will be easy ones though and expecting a grind over the weekend. As it stands the three tokens will only cost £5.52 so in case skip all three, that may be worth investing even if tank seems a little pants. Still crew training and credits won't go amiss as I could really do with a medium trainer.

Soldato
Exactly the same boat after tonight so just need the three missions left. Doubt they will be easy ones though and expecting a grind over the weekend. As it stands the three tokens will only cost £5.52 so in case skip all three, that may be worth investing even if tank seems a little pants. Still crew training and credits won't go amiss as I could really do with a medium trainer.

I ended up getting it, for £9 it isn't bad at all, I still feel a bit shafted by the whole thing though.

Associate
Is there a way to see how many tokens you have collected? Think ive missed 3 and have not done todays yet.

Found it, i need another 4 tokens. Will get todays done and see what tomorrow brings, might just buy the rest of the tokens as i think this weekend is going to be a nightmare.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom