****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
Awesome, I play by the same name in-game.

Also been thinking about British tree and lack of light tanks in it, you know in light of WG introducing a whole bunch of them in next patch. As it stands right now things end at T5 with the Crusader (I hear that's actually getting medium classification in next patch?) but surely there's enough tank designs out there to take it all the way to T10?

We already have plenty of tanks in game from 60s and even 70s so surely there shouldn't be an issue of introducing the numerous designs from the CRV(T) family of tanks? You have your 76mm and 90mm FV101 Scorpion which could fill the space in higher tiers. You could also have some bonkers designs like the FV4401 Contentious which was basically 20 pounder autoloading light tank with Swedish TD suspension system.

Soldato
Speaking of hating the British, we will probably see a whole new Italian tank line before we see the Chieftain! Should be going up to the Conqueror soon but really don't fancy the FB125b, even if it is a relatively well liked tank.

Also forgot to download the game last night as I'm reinstalling due to latest Windows 10 "gaming mode" update destroying my performance.

Soldato
Having a fresh go at that 3rd mark on my m6a2e1.

Tonights efforts took me from 89 to 93%

I've been here before though, it's easy to drop hard with bad games. However the new players on the M6A2E1 are lowering the difficulty.

Three games with 101, 127 and 136k credits is a good time to go to bed before I get something horrible.

Last one wasn't even a win but when you play for marks you ignore losses and focus on doing really well in damage and assists.

It does actually mean winning a lot but you don't care about that either.

Soldato
Re-installed the game and seems my FPS is still fubar with this so called Game Mode Windows 10 update. Locked at 40 when I used to get 60 to 80FPS and turning the mode off completely drops me to 10-15 FPS territory.

Soldato
Yeah pretty mad at myself for having faith in Microsoft, bloody x5 weekend too and I need all the help I can get grinding out T49 and AMX 13 90 before their XP becomes useless.

Soldato
Seems they have nerfed the life out of the new tier X lights even before they went live.

In other news I'm enjoying the Lorr 40T with it's speed and maneuverability plus the gun isn't too shabby either.

Associate
:mad:

So explain this for RNG!!

Two shots in my T30 onto a T25/2 and nothing, they just get pinged off!? This thing was side on and over 100 yards away.

This game really makes your blood boil at times.

Soldato
Is there a more OP tank in the game than the 'reward' object 907 ? it's a race car with under 2 sec aim time, 5-6s reload dishing out 320 dmg with 268 pen on normal rounds at a velocity of 1535 m/s !!!!

I want one !!

Soldato
IS-5 was pretty insane before Defender got introduced. 907 is about as foolproof as you can get in terms of gameplay, drive around people and unload at close range.

Soldato
I'm having serious case of buyer's remorse with Charioteer. I mean it does look good but without even second gun unlocked I'm looking at a very miserable and long grind for the 105mm. Grind I don't think I want to do anymore.

Soldato
I only recently finished the Charioteer, even with the 105 it's a bit of a one trick pony. The camo isn't great, it's fast sure, but the turret is sloooooooow which makes anything at less than 100M very risky, no armour and no gun depression don't help either.

Soldato
I actually like the Charioteer with it's speed and punchy gun. With a good crew and some equipment it can dish out reliable damage from range.

I just unlocked the Type 61 and so far it's okay, I just want the STB 1 badly !!!

Soldato
It's really the 100k XP grind that's bothering me because it's lacking in firepower badly with such low alpha. Just unlocked the tracks so can mount equipment but suppose it's not helping that crew is still working through its first skill.

Have actually been enjoying Centurion 7/1 when I thought I wouldn't. Even with only the second gun it's a perfect peek-a-boo ridge line warrior and armour is better than I expected.

Associate
oh...I forgot what weekend it was...10 games 2 wins...not less than 2.5K dmg each game yet lost 15-4 each round....wow...I mean....wow
I hope you guys are having more luck. I don't think I will bother for a while.

Edit 3 from 14....not happening...

Last edited:
Soldato
Actually been having a good time apart from today which was on a miserly side. Just glad I now have Bronwell and Ravioli to keep me entertained. Seems real easy to rack up damage on the latter and make credits.

Had to fire up artillery again though for the T55A missions, forgot how boring it is at T7 and beyond. Wait half a minute plus for a reload then just pray to RNG gods that it hits in the same post code. Not the most dynamic of plays, although thankfully can get a few done in Bert still.

Back
Top Bottom