****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Associate
I had to play ten games in the IS3 before I finally got a team that allowed me to get the Daily x5 XP. There were a couple of games with over 3K damage done, but my teams just got steam rolled on the other flank leading to the inevitable. Finally got the T-10 researched and bought, but unfortunately didn't have enough XP for the third gun so I'm making do with the IS3 gun and top turret at the moment. My 4.7K damage game yesterday would suggest not having the third gun isn't the end of the world in the T-10 though.

Had a nightmare with some other players over this weekend though. Had a Maus that, casually as anything, pushed me right out in to the firing line of three tanks where I got tracked, he went back behind cover, then just as I was about to get the tracks back up he ran in to me again resulting in a 0 damage game. Had an IS3 do similar on another map, pushed me out of cover sideways in to the firing line of a UDES, then just sat there while I got farmed by the UDES and a Hellcat that kept re-tracking me. Had a couple of other incidents, but not quite as bad. Naturally reported both players, but I know nothing will ever be done about them, although I expect if I did the same I'd get an instant ban because that's how this game seems to go for me.

I did have someone compliment me on playing well in my first ever game in the T-10 though which was nice, but I did protect the cap well (Erlenberg defence) while the only other remaining tank on the team (a Lowe) sat in the top corner of the map seemingly doing nothing other than driving around hiding.

Soldato
I actually do that myself when someone has played exceptionally well or managed to get a wolf pack going with someone.

Today isn't that day though, one of the worst in some time. If you could get banned for swearing in chat, I'd be done 5 times over today.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah but to be fair good players with little common sense don't need anything reinforcing.

I've definitely upset Jesus on Easter because it's an absolute cluster**** out there today. I'm surprising even myself with the amount of insults I'm throwing into team chat, time for a break clearly.

Soldato
Looks like patch is rolling out tomorrow, ******* ******* **** is all I've got to say for that. Was really hoping I'd have more time, as it stands I'm 60k away from Babychat on AMX 13 90, sure XP stays with the tier but T8 on the French tree looks diabolical and no interest in T10.

70k XP away from T54E1 from the T49 and again no interest in T10. Suppose at least Bulldog looks ok with the single shot gun (autoloader has been butchered beyond belief). Only started playing MT-25 last week and was really hoping I can get to LTTB so I can skip the new T7 LTG.

Soldato
I Have the top gun to unlock on my T49 before the change so I hope I can get the time to do that before the patch hits. It's a real shame how much the stock gun sucks though.

I hit the flat side of a 4502.B with the standard HE shell (105 pen, 320 damage) at an almost completely flat angle. I did 2 damage.

Last edited:
Soldato
I do like to message self proclaimed 'pro' players, who cry and shout abuse because they die early blaming it on tomato's, just to let them know the team actually won without said whingebag! :p

Caporegime
I just had a classic from a guy called "sknsmar". He was playing arti and I was in my t37 in a tier 8 game. I came top 3 with shedloads of spotted dmg and 3 kills. He came 4th bottom and tk'd me. His reason for tk'ing me - I was camping. I pointed out every point of damage he did was because I spotted his targets.

His response 'go away little kid'.

Moron!

Last edited:
Associate
I just had a classic from a guy called "sknsmar". He was playing arti and I was in my t37 in a tier 8 game. I came top 3 with shedloads of spotted dmg and 3 kills. He came 4th bottom and tk'd me. His reason for tk'ing me - I was camping. I pointed out every point of damage he did was because I spotted his targets.
Ugh. Nothing I hate more than these dribbling morons who don't understand how scouting works. I mostly play lights and far, far too often I get insulted and sometimes TK'd for 'no scout' because some idiot thinks effective use of an LT means driving at the enemy and dying in the first 30 seconds.

I suppose the single upside of the 9.18 LT massacre is that I won't be facing this situation much anymore...

Soldato
Re-bought the AMX 13 90 whilst it was cheaper at tier XIII, played a few games and remembered why I sold it.... I £$%^&^ hate the little £$%£$%!! that, and I really really suck with it.

Yesterday my first 9 games I had 8 wins, couldn't lose a game if I tried whereas today I'm firing cabbages and can't hit a barn door.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
well I am glad I fully unlocked the LTTB

even with the changes its not going to make that much difference as I was already in games with tier nine and tens anyway

I love having a scout with an effective gun

shame they are screwing the vk28 light though that was always fun as well

Back
Top Bottom