****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
You need to uninstall your mods if you can't stand to see average and below average players in your games.

Nothing has EVER changed about the players you get since the start of the game. Only obnoxious labelling systems make you think otherwise.

In other news the swedes are going to get a premium T8 centurion which has vastly better turret armour and mobility compared to the british tech tree version.

The downside? 710m radio range vs the british 750m

Also a T8 US heavy with no frontal weakspots because weakspots dont sell premium tanks.

Soldato
Well personally only mod I've ever used is battle assistant for artillery view. Issue isn't so much with average or below average players it's their distribution across two teams.

I saw those two on YouTube, just the new wave of WG premium tanks that are better than regular tanks, even if I don't think much of the Swedish tank as it's still the Centurion even if improved ;)

Worrying thing about this power creep is that it's power creep that's only available with money which I'm pretty sure already crossed the blurry pay to win line. Not exactly sure on the point of the Strv 81, there aren't T10 Swedish medium tanks (yet?) so not much value as a crew trainer. Still, should be a fun enough ridge line warrior in its right, the American TD looks a pretty solid alternative to T34 and guess will be a but more exclusive because it's that tournament edition tank.

Also have been little rumblings about possible introduction of wheeled vehicles into the game, maybe we'll finally see some love in the British tree (hah) and light tank line. Even if I think there's enough tracked vehicles historically and in blueprints to generate one to begin with.

Soldato
You need to uninstall your mods if you can't stand to see average and below average players in your games.

Nothing has EVER changed about the players you get since the start of the game. Only obnoxious labelling systems make you think otherwise.

I accept that along with every 20% game comes an 80% game. Problem is I don't enjoy either game much steam rolling whether received or given is just not much fun.

The main reason I have XVM stats turned on is to work out how I can best use my team mates. a 55% players will act intelligently - if there are two of us taking on a TD round a house he will go the other way and take shots if I bait the TD. A 45% player will just yolo in and die. There is no point trusting a 45% LT player to just spot. He will shoot from the bush and get killed. There are lots of reasons why a players win-rate is useful to know.

I want poor and good players to be mixed up - I still learn a lot from playing with better players. But SHARE OUT THE IDIOTS.

Really like the captcha idea.

Soldato
In other news the swedes are going to get a premium T8 centurion which has vastly better turret armour and mobility compared to the british tech tree version.

The downside? 710m radio range vs the british 750m

Also a T8 US heavy with no frontal weakspots because weakspots dont sell premium tanks.

If this is true it's just a continuation of tanks like the Defender - in a T8 battle it is totally OP if played with a modicum of skill.

The powercreep on premium tanks is worrying and yes I think WG have crossed the line on pay-to-win.

Associate
Great result... Well done - bet you were sweating a bit at the end. I remember when I won my 1st Kolobanov's. It was me and the last tank. Both us a one shot. I was shaking like a leaf and could hardly aim.

lol..yeah the pulse was raised quite a bit. Not the worst situation I have been in...I was once cornered in my 8,8 cm Pak43 Jagdtiger we were 14 - 5 down and I somehow won it :confused::D and I have also fluffed my fair share of certain wins too:o

FTM

FTM

Soldato
Great result... Well done - bet you were sweating a bit at the end. I remember when I won my 1st Kolobanov's. It was me and the last tank. Both us a one shot. I was shaking like a leaf and could hardly aim.

I have 2 Pools medals , I thought I was going to pass out the blood was pounding so hard in my ears when I won them...its like torture when you get down to the last tank

Associate
Well personally only mod I've ever used is battle assistant for artillery view. Issue isn't so much with average or below average players it's their distribution across two teams.

I saw those two on YouTube, just the new wave of WG premium tanks that are better than regular tanks, even if I don't think much of the Swedish tank as it's still the Centurion even if improved ;)

Worrying thing about this power creep is that it's power creep that's only available with money which I'm pretty sure already crossed the blurry pay to win line. Not exactly sure on the point of the Strv 81, there aren't T10 Swedish medium tanks (yet?) so not much value as a crew trainer. Still, should be a fun enough ridge line warrior in its right, the American TD looks a pretty solid alternative to T34 and guess will be a but more exclusive because it's that tournament edition tank.

Also have been little rumblings about possible introduction of wheeled vehicles into the game, maybe we'll finally see some love in the British tree (hah) and light tank line. Even if I think there's enough tracked vehicles historically and in blueprints to generate one to begin with.

Have you got a link for the video? I'm interested in seeing the American TD.

Soldato
4 Radleys, 2 with 9 kills. Never got a pools :( Closest was in my E25 on the old arctic map. Had a shot on the last tank for the 10th kill and it got eaten by the tracks. Seem to remember I got quite cross.

Associate
I got my Pools with the T1 Heavy on mines. I pushed the heavy corner, killing a few and came up behind several tanks all on the ridge line on low health. It was liking shooting fish in a barrel!

Soldato
The MM will continue to be broken until they balance out the win chances. When your top tier tanks are all 43%ers with 20k games it does get a little frustrating. I don't mind having a team of varying abilities - just share out the idiots.

They never will fix that, that is part of the reason for the new ranked battles.

Soldato
They never will fix that, that is part of the reason for the new ranked battles.

I accept that - really hope ranked battles help here.

Just unlockd the STRV103-0 and it actually bounces stuff. Although in typical style WG messed it up. I can ignore a Kranvagen as it has a 120mm gun and autobounces. but an IS3 with its 122 overmatches. Russian bias perhaps ?

Still being able to bully most meds unless they fire heat is awesome after the frustration of the Udes. Won the last game 1 on 1 with a tiger2. He was trying to engage me at 250m whilst I capped. I just faced him and took shots he bounced 5 shots in a row. Why he didn't use HE I have no idea.... Still a nice fun tank to play.

Soldato
I accept that - really hope ranked battles help here.

Just unlockd the STRV103-0 and it actually bounces stuff. Although in typical style WG messed it up. I can ignore a Kranvagen as it has a 120mm gun and autobounces. but an IS3 with its 122 overmatches. Russian bias perhaps ?

Still being able to bully most meds unless they fire heat is awesome after the frustration of the Udes. Won the last game 1 on 1 with a tiger2. He was trying to engage me at 250m whilst I capped. I just faced him and took shots he bounced 5 shots in a row. Why he didn't use HE I have no idea.... Still a nice fun tank to play.

The Swedish TD's are a major pain in the butt. They should be overmatched by almost every heavy T8+ but for some reason they just bounce off. I have hit them with the 14cm in my Type 4 Heavy and bounced multiple times on areas that should never bounce through overmatch or effective armour.

Last edited:

FTM

FTM

Soldato
my pools medals....t67 TD

its such a flexible machine (I have already trained one set of crew up to 3 perks and moved them into the hellcat, my current crew are about 75% into their 3rd perk) I cant ever see myself getting rid of it

I much prefer mobile vehicles and I just think its effective against most things..struggles against the real big tier 7 heavies like an O-ni....

Associate
my pools medals....t67 TD

its such a flexible machine (I have already trained one set of crew up to 3 perks and moved them into the hellcat, my current crew are about 75% into their 3rd perk) I cant ever see myself getting rid of it

I much prefer mobile vehicles and I just think its effective against most things..struggles against the real big tier 7 heavies like an O-ni....

My fav tank of all time the T67;)

Back
Top Bottom