****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
I thought Quicky's response video was great, no drama no sensationalism plus his review of said tank was honest stating it wasn't that good overall.

I'm bored of it all now.

Soldato
Been here before with Gaijin and they got hit hard, and rightly so. However theirs was a blanket statement and not up for discussion and that's why I don't play WT anymore.

Having watched a game with a chrysler bouncing 7500 dmg I'd agree that its p2w in some ways, but how do you expect them to make money if they sell paper tanks?

I even considered buying it to troll for silver, which is exactly what they want.

Soldato
Been here before with Gaijin and they got hit hard, and rightly so. However theirs was a blanket statement and not up for discussion and that's why I don't play WT anymore.

Having watched a game with a chrysler bouncing 7500 dmg I'd agree that its p2w in some ways, but how do you expect them to make money if they sell paper tanks?

I even considered buying it to troll for silver, which is exactly what they want.

Gaijin messed up big time. One of the reasons I'm surprised WG did a similar thing.

I have no problem with premium tanks at all. But when you get tanks like the Chrysler it is wrong. I met 2 in my Emil 1 and just went somewhere else. It was futile even trying to pen when the tank was well angled. At T6 you have no chance.

I wouldn't even have a problem if all tanks were available as premiums. Want an IS7, KV2 or a Udes, buy one for gold. Give it a different skin - hey, why not black.

That way you can buy your way to any tank you want, but it has exactly the same stats as the tank I grinded to.

Soldato
If anything Patriot and Defender are a lot more P2W, Chrysler is something that can totally dominate when top tier though. No idea what you're suppose to do against one in T6 and even some T7 tanks, fair and well saying "flank" but it isn't always possible and the thing has a pretty uncharacteristic mobility to boot so isn't as easily circled as some heavies.

That and frankly WG's attitude has always been poor towards the gamers, this was just the last straw and I really don't feel like supporting this kind of a developer. They are only sorry because they got caught sort to speak and that's not being sorry.

I understand they have to make money somehow but you know, I'd be happy to even buy premium time if they actually bothered to add content to it like new maps. I really don't see value for money when other MMO style games can get you a better deal. Can play majority of the maps in my sleep now and it's all getting a little bit repetitive frankly.

Associate
WG's are losing players hand over fist including many premium one's. The game is now so imbalanced it will continue to lose them and might well not recover. I haven't and will not buy premium time anymore and since the turn of the year I've only really played the test servers.

Soldato
Tonight started well, played 5 lost 5 .. I mean Sand River for example attacking side and what happens all top tier heavies go to the hill and camp !!! they have NO *&^£$% view range from there arrggg.

*boots up Peggle*

Soldato
Also getting a bit annoyed with all these superfast new light tanks exploiting the terrain to reach places that are basically out of bounds.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
chrysler GF bounced a few shots off the front of my m4a3E2 today so its gun isnt great..I derped him a few times, he couldnt move and got picked off by a big gunned TD

I finished off 2 grinds over the multiple doubles weekend so it proved useful at least.

Got the VK4502(P)B up to the Panzer VII and the Leo to the Emil I. From my first game in that I found the gun is frustrating when it bounces or misses, but as most autoloaders, it was useful to assassinate the enemy team members in the town in Lakesville when I was the only tank left in that area on our team.

Soldato
I managed to grind out the STB-1 (FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!) and the AMX 50 100 (free xp'd the gun tracks)

Having lots of trouble with the AMX gun, probably my noob crew, which doesn't do well from range.

Soldato
Well finally got out of my bogey tank - the Emil1 - into the Emil2 and even unupgraded I vastly prefer it. The turret is just so much better. I found that the Emil1 was getting penned by most T9s and 10s with standard ammo let alone gold. The Emil2 seems to cope so much better.

Look forward to getting the better gun and being able to mount vents after getting the tracks.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
seems to be a big hoohah over the ability to used the enhanced stuff you gain in ranked matches in random games
seems everybody complained about it and they still implemented in ignoring the pleas from just about everybody!

Soldato
seems to be a big hoohah over the ability to used the enhanced stuff you gain in ranked matches in random games
seems everybody complained about it and they still implemented in ignoring the pleas from just about everybody!

I don't really mind them - they are available to all players without being able to buy them for real money.

The only issue is if it makes good players even better. But again, I don't really mind. I like the whole asymetric chevron thing. Playing well and losing is OK.

Soldato
They're not available to all players. What about people who don't have any T10 tanks or people who have absolutely no interest in competitive game modes? Bad/mediocre players will get less/no Bonds and that will put them at disadvantage(slight, but that's irrelevant) to better players who will gain more bonds.

I am ~2100WN8 and am sure I could farm bonds if I wanted to but this whole system is just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom