****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Soldato
That's actually a pretty decent tank too (Stug IV), albeit you need to pack some premium ammo against heavily armoured targets. Good trainer for Rhm at the moment, but limited for other tanks due to crew setup.

T28 Concept, I've little desire to touch to be fair. maybe wrongly so but it seems way too situational to me.

Associate
Still yet to do that last couple of LT missions for the Stug IV, almost tempted to buy the T37 to see if I can complete them with that, but I think I'd rather save for the FV215b that I'm near to getting now.

Managed to get my first gun mark on the T32 yesterday which seems to have suspiciously low requirements in terms of damage/spotting needed. I'm sure I managed a mediocre 1900 combined in one game and I gained 1% towards the gun mark. Also got a gun mark on the SU-122-44 yesterday as well.

Soldato
My advice is stick to low tiers for a while. Build up your skill levels. Try out tanks and TDs. Really don't rush to higher tiers.

Thanks for the advice. Yeah I've done about 5 or 6 tier 1 battles and am getting to grips with things. Decided to go with a 14 day premium account as it only cost £7. I have enjoyed the battles I've been in and I've missed games where you can just play a battle here and there without a huge time requirement to stay on for hours at a time. This game might just be exactly what I have been looking for.

Associate
Must admit I bought the last few tickets to get the T-34-85M. I had 8 on Sunday (generally only get to play on weekends), so the £5 to get the remaining tickets and get a Russian medium crew trainer didn't seem too bad. I've been enjoying it, I think the gun handling feels better than the standard T-34-85 as I remember it, found myself pulling off some reasonably impressive snapshots and pixel shots when I tried it out yesterday evening. Best I've managed to bounce is a Tiger 1 off the side armor and an M6 off the front at an angle, but other than that it seems to get penned by the other T-34-85Ms all the time which is odd.

Caporegime
Must admit I bought the last few tickets to get the T-34-85M. I had 8 on Sunday (generally only get to play on weekends), so the £5 to get the remaining tickets and get a Russian medium crew trainer didn't seem too bad. I've been enjoying it, I think the gun handling feels better than the standard T-34-85 as I remember it, found myself pulling off some reasonably impressive snapshots and pixel shots when I tried it out yesterday evening. Best I've managed to bounce is a Tiger 1 off the side armor and an M6 off the front at an angle, but other than that it seems to get penned by the other T-34-85Ms all the time which is odd.

A lot of them will be firing premium.

Back
Top Bottom