****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Caporegime
Seriously, wtf is wrong with the Polish and Czech on this game?! They just cannot grasp basic tactics! Every game it's those two nationalities camping, lemming training or just being general morons!

Associate
I've come off tonight. 5 games in a row full blown lemming trains. Literally every tank - even arti going down one side. Pathetic.

Haven't found it too bad today the few games I've played, considering it's a Sunday and still the holidays: -

9VEEKcN.jpg

Admittedly only 7 games, but I've had a lot worse.

Associate
Haven't found it too bad today the few games I've played, considering it's a Sunday and still the holidays: -

9VEEKcN.jpg

Admittedly only 7 games, but I've had a lot worse.

What session stats mod is that you are using? I use YasenKrasen vanilla but this looks different and better (more information etc).

Soldato
Seriously, wtf is wrong with the Polish and Czech on this game?! They just cannot grasp basic tactics! Every game it's those two nationalities camping, lemming training or just being general morons!

I really hate to stereotype the Eastern Europeans but I can't disagree with you. Really wish we had a UK server or one for Western Europe.

Caporegime
I really hate to stereotype the Eastern Europeans but I can't disagree with you. Really wish we had a UK server or one for Western Europe.

I just don't get it. It really is those two nationalities. I don't know if there's a specific demographic, young kids for example, or what but they are nightmares!

Associate
I hate to put a nationality into a stereotype as well but there does seem to be some sort of pattern.

Last night there was also a player with a name like trollololo on my team.
Instantly knew they were going to be a nuisance... the idiot kept ramming the team and sitting in front of the TD players, I was one ram away from shooting out his tracks and pushing him into a lake.

Soldato
Behaviour from EEs that I have recently witnessed include LTs staying back to snipe, HTs 'guarding the base' with the artys, suicide scouting (almost every game) and deliberate Tking. My recent favourite was, as a Birch Gun, being repeatedly rammed by a Luchs on my team for the first two minutes to the point where I couldn't play. It took three shots for me to kill him and he never stopped ramming me the entire time. I still don't have a clue why he did it.

Caporegime
I hate to put a nationality into a stereotype as well but there does seem to be some sort of pattern.

Last night there was also a player with a name like trollololo on my team.
Instantly knew they were going to be a nuisance... the idiot kept ramming the team and sitting in front of the TD players, I was one ram away from shooting out his tracks and pushing him into a lake.
Ha! I've come across him before. He's a total git. Kept driving in front of me and pushing me out then basically forced me to tk him.

Associate
If I ever see the name in my team again I think I'll seriously consider blowing him up as soon as the round starts.

On a completely different note, does driving the SPG tanks get any easier as you go up the tiers?
I've just started trying out a few of those and the low tier games are painful to grind with those.

Soldato
10 games, 2 wins this morning. Someone kill me. I hated the British SPG line but recently started going up the US one and it's much better. You have to be patient, though. One shot every 20 seconds, if you're lucky.

Caporegime
See, I find the British SPG's are great as shotguns!

My current bugbear is heavies pulling up behind your nicely camo'd TD when you're behind bushes and giving you away. Or attracting massive amounts of arti fire.

Anyone tried playing on the US servers?

Yeah I have an account on there. Pretty hard to play low tiers though as there aren't enough players these days (at least the last few times that I tried).

Am I correct in thinking I need to download the US client, once installed just login with my current account?

Yes. Though there are one or two mods that allow you to use the same client.

Associate
See, I find the British SPG's are great as shotguns!
Made it up to the Bishop so far on the British line, they're definitely more friendly to use than the German & French SPGs.
The US line seems borderline okay at T3 with the Priest as it's fairly quick to manoeuvre, I haven't tried the Russian variants yet so no idea if they're any good.

I'm probably unlocking stuff so much slower by playing all the nations at once and jumping between every tank with each match I play...

Caporegime
Made it up to the Bishop so far on the British line, they're definitely more friendly to use than the German & French SPGs.
The US line seems borderline okay at T3 with the Priest as it's fairly quick to manoeuvre, I haven't tried the Russian variants yet so no idea if they're any good.

I'm probably unlocking stuff so much slower by playing all the nations at once and jumping between every tank with each match I play...

That's exactly what I do. Doesn't help your stats that's for sure! I don't play for stats though, just to have a good game.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour

Things have only got worse over the years. When I started 6 years ago, playing at upper tiers was mostly done by genuinely skilled players. I stopped playing over a year ago as the player base has been driven into the ground by WGs insistence on "pay to fire premium ammo", that it's OK to be crap and that they would make no provision for players to have even an optional form of leagues.

Very happy to now be out, and flying in an environment with rather nice people.

Back
Top Bottom