***Official Wrath of the Lich King Thread***(Contains spoilers)***

Associate
I'd work up Unholy first aiming to get master of ghouls asap if you stick with that build, I didnt relaise you werent 80 already sorry.

Personaly I leveled as blood for the zero down time due to all the self healing, but most people use unholy to level with as well.

Last edited:
Associate
Quick question, could someone kindly tell me how big wotlk is after full install and updates (Game + patches + any UI mods)?

I caved and bought the game and am wondering if i can get a clean vista 64 + full wow on a 36gig raptor

Kamz

Associate
Grinding the rare winterspring mount.. according to a friend of mine it should take me anywhere between 10-15 hours of play.. which isn't bad as i'll likely be the only one on my server what has it :p (low pop)

Soldato
My guild are about to do our first venture into naxx this coming sat and sun.

We did our first CoA run yday. Which went extremely well. Only took us 2 goes got him down on the second.

I've puged naxx a couple of times but its never as rewarding as guild runs tho. Its about time our guild got going with raiding tbh. But then again we did have a lot of guildies going away etc for the holidays so that kinda slowed us down but still.

Really enjoyed Satherion tho. Loved the running about avoiding lava waves lol :D

Permabanned
Woot I became class leader today, other guy buggered off to the army. :p

Wish Ulduar would come along already, it's getting a bit boring just clearing the 25's every week and that's it, still funny doing them because of the vent banter and such.

Caporegime
Wish Ulduar would come along already, it's getting a bit boring just clearing the 25's every week and that's it, still funny doing them because of the vent banter and such.
Aye Vent is usually funny, and I agree about the content.

It's irritating that Blizzard made raids so easy, although we still haven't cleared Malygos yet. For some reason everytime we try it we get random lag spikes in phase 2, which of course means you get people trapped outside the anti-magic shields which means..they die. And phase 3 is still randomly bugged, meaning some people can't cast any spells whilst mounted. Grrrr, although this should apparently be fixed soon.

It's annoying though because we can clear Naxx in one night, lag and wipe a bit on the ****block that is Malygos, and then we've raided for the week.

I hope Ulduar is an utter arse, even for guilds in full Valorous, etc.

Associate
Anyone on Aerie Peak alliance? Just got back into wow after a loooooong break (i swore it would be for good!) and my old guid is no more and everyone has vanished from my friends list..... Just about to ding 80 :D

Associate
And phase 3 is still randomly bugged, meaning some people can't cast any spells whilst mounted. Grrrr, although this should apparently be fixed soon.
Click off Malygos (ie. de-select him) then re-target him. Shield and whathaveyou should all work fine then. It's a very annoying bug though.

Eagerly waiting Ulduar now. We've cleared all 10 and 25man content (save 3 Drake Sartharion). Most people are in full T7 / 7.5 with best in slot weapons. Bring on new content please Blizzard!

Permabanned
Aye Vent is usually funny, and I agree about the content.

It's irritating that Blizzard made raids so easy, although we still haven't cleared Malygos yet. For some reason everytime we try it we get random lag spikes in phase 2, which of course means you get people trapped outside the anti-magic shields which means..they die. And phase 3 is still randomly bugged, meaning some people can't cast any spells whilst mounted. Grrrr, although this should apparently be fixed soon.

It's annoying though because we can clear Naxx in one night, lag and wipe a bit on the ****block that is Malygos, and then we've raided for the week.

I hope Ulduar is an utter arse, even for guilds in full Valorous, etc.

Yep Malygos is ****, as soon as P2 starts the server dies, everytime.

Back
Top Bottom