Oh dear god - is that the toilet rag you're using to clean the dishes?

Soldato
Ok kind of weird situation, but when I clean the bathroom in our flat I use the same cloth to clean the toilet with. It's kept under the sink in the kitchen with the all the other kitchen / bathroom cleaning bits and bobs.

Last night however I realised that my flatmate had used this cloth to clean some of the dishes while washing up. I'm not sure why as we normally use those green sponge thingies. I didn't say anything (perhaps a bad idea) at the time...

Last time I cleaned the bathroom was 2 weeks ago and afterwards the cloth went in the wash along with a few other cloths at 60 degrees (as always after each clean). So the question is, would that have been enough to to cleanse the sin from it?

Or I going to be eating my own poo for the next week or so :(

Mat

Mat

Soldato
lol... boil it for about 10 - 15 minutes, that should do the trick (thats what I would do).

Although, you could just get a new rag... and casually tell your housemates?

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Tru said:
Wow, this is nearly as bad as when I discovered my flatmate was using the facecloth on his arse. :(

That makes it sounds as though you share the facecloth... :confused: :eek:

Soldato
surely the only bacteria in poop would be the stuff you put inside your body anyway, so your just recycling the bacteria rather than ingesting new bacteria, however i'd strongly suggest takeaway for your next few meals if one of your housemates recently had a bad case of the runs :p :D :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
bringerofdecay said:
surely the only bacteria in poop would be the stuff you put inside your body anyway, so your just recycling the bacteria rather than ingesting new bacteria, however i'd strongly suggest takeaway for your next few meals if one of your housemates recently had a bad case of the runs :p :D :rolleyes:

Well we have two bathrooms in the flat, and the bathroom that I clean with the cloth is mine.

So at least it's my own poo :D

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Mat said:
It is to me... its like sharing a toothbrush. Each to their own though...
We were about 18 years old, working at a hotel and living in a twin room, the facecloth was a lot cleaner than hos we shared. :| :D

Conscript said:
Me and my family share a face.

Beat that.
Give me a cricket bat and I'll beat the **** out of it. :D

Back
Top Bottom