Oh lordy what I have I just done!

Permabanned
It does look very suspicious. If you look at his previous sales here, the first 'Apple iPad' he listed was an Archos 9 Tablet PC. He also listed the same laptop twice 2 days apart, and the two iPad listings are only a day apart.

Permabanned
OP
Oooo I never saw that before. Interesting. Why would he use what look like pictures he has taken himself of an iPad?

Obviously, if it arrives and its not an iPad - I will simply just return it. That bit of info has certainly made me think :)

Soldato
How many new tablets do his work provide him with :p getting rid of the Ipad and Archos tablets, on both Ipad and Archos listings, he lists, getting rid due to work getting him a new one.

Permabanned
OP
The eBay account holder is a woman. The sale of the dyson vacuum says 'husband won this in a works raffle' and the name on the account is a womans name. The Paypal address is a blokes name on Yahoo.com.

Dunno if that has any significance :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
The eBay account holder is a woman. The sale of the dyson vacuum says 'husband won this in a works raffle' and the name on the account is a womans name. The Paypal address is a blokes name on Yahoo.com.

Dunno if that has any significance :)

I did think that sellers accounts needed credit cards, etc to verify them. I really hope you get your iPad :)

Permabanned
OP
Meh, but then again you could argue that the person doesn't actually realise what he/she is selling and could have mucked up the first listing, hence Archos/iPad thingie.

I dunno. I'm not gonna be hasty. I'll see what happens over next 24hrs.

Permabanned
I just sent an email asking if the buyer was a time waster again and if the iPad was still available. See if that gets a response.

Soldato
Why did the iPhone 3G the individual was selling have "Buy it now £90" yet the auction ran to a winning bid of £200?. :confused:

Or was there no actual "Buy it now" button and they just said that in their listing?.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Why did the iPhone 3G the individual was selling have "Buy it now £90" yet the auction ran to a winning bid of £200?. :confused:

Or was there no actual "Buy it now" button and they just said that in their listing?.

As soon as a bid is made, the buy it now option is removed.

Back
Top Bottom