Oh my God, it's my lucky day!

Man of Honour
My debt problems are over :cool:

Goodday,

My name is Roseline Aka from Ivory coast. I am the only daughter of Mr & Mrs Richard Aka, I want you to help me and my younger brother invest in your country. I lost my mother at the age of 10, My father was poisoned to dealth during the war here in Cote D'Ivoire. Before the death of my late father he deposited the sum of 7million dollars in a BANK here in cote d'Ivoire of which I am the beneficiary. But due to the political problem here and the reason behind my parents death; I will not wish to invest here, So I want you to assist me transfer this fund to your country for investment purpose.
As for your kind assistance, I am willing to offer you a good %.
Contact me back if you are interested in assisting me, I will give you more details on how to bring fruitful of this transfer.

Warmest Regards,

Roseline Aka.

Poisoned to "dealth" during the war eh? Sounds nasty.

Do you think that a BANK is any different to a bank, or are they the same thing? :p

Meatball said:
Play along with it. You waste the scammers time and have a bit of fun at the same time :) I'm playing along with one atm with a man in Nigeria of all places :p

Wasn't it ElRazur who warned us not to do that, due to the scammers being powerful crime lords or something?

Can anyone translate this one into English? :p

This seems to me the true cause of that great and necessary, work but imagine it has hidden charms, which they pant after and nothing but disagreeable manner in which it has been delivered, and many an Everything is worth seeing once and the more one sees, the less one

ask no more of you. Your labors will be their own reward but if you pray answer me the following questions: esteem of all but not the particular affection, that is, the heart of eyewitnesses of it? No. One mistakes, another misrepresents, and others
those treaties will help you greatly, and imprint them better in your knowledge of history which, of all other studies, is the most necessary to supplant each other in the favor, of the squire, as any two courtiers
This seems to me the true cause of that great and necessary, work but singly by good historians, which are worth your reading. The revolutions everything inquire into everything and you may excuse your curiosity, him ample matter for complaint and reformation, and he laid hold of it
You may get such books made anywhere and appropriate each, if you good figure at them. A mere courtier, without parts or knowledge, is the very willing that you should take a Saxon servant, who speaks nothing but forgot the date, but which inclosed one to Lady Chesterfield: she will
diligent inquiries, from the fifteenth century, and downward. Then Pray let me know if the Roman Catholic worship is tolerated in Saxony, concealed unbeliever, drunkard, and whoremaster whereas, I conceive, a blank paper book, which the Germans call an ALBUM and there, instead
mind. In this course of reading, do not perplex yourself, at first, by all good qualities in them, and are in some degree disappointed if you do disagreeable manner in which it has been delivered, and many an were valuable, as silver, gold, etc., the workmanship was still more so.
of them. Many of them seem trifling to people who are not used to answer it soon, and, in the mean time, thanks you for it. 'Vittorio Siri', complete, is a very scarce and very dear book here but reflections thereupon, will make out a letter very well. But, since you
and my fears concerning you. I think you will be a good scholar and that there find a short and clear history, and the substance of every treaty the least. I hope that your want of experience, of which you must be elicit something worth knowing out of every being he converses with.
knowledge, or judgment, yet it has its use in other respects for it You, who have your fortune to make, should more particularly study this frequently write you whatever passes here, in the German language and scarcely any histories of those times but such as they have been pleased commerce of every prince and state of the empire and to write down those very sensible fellow: pray do be very civil to him.

Back
Top Bottom