OK which poster was this? (Angry over someone parking outside your house)

Soldato
Someone I know has a stomach like that - I used to comment on it to mates till one said he has cancer and had so many operations on his gut's he is afraid it might bust open. - Might not be the case with this guy though.

Never judge unless you know for sure.

Caporegime
Ah, the nightmare of parking in the UK. One of the many things I do not miss about living there. (Having said that, there are many things I do miss about living there).

Now I have house with a lockup garage, and a driveway that takes four cars.

IMG_2901.jpg

Soldato
Ah, the nightmare of parking in the UK. One of the many things I do not miss about living there. (Having said that, there are many things I do miss about living there).

Now I have house with a lockup garage, and a driveway that takes four cars.

IMG_2901.jpg
You can get houses with driveways for four cars and lock up garages in the UK as well believe it or not!

Caporegime
OP
Someone I know has a stomach like that - I used to comment on it to mates till one said he has cancer and had so many operations on his gut's he is afraid it might bust open. - Might not be the case with this guy though.

Never judge unless you know for sure.

Sounds pretty dubious that having an operation on your gut would have much effect on that sort of thing. Shouldn't that make it more likely that he'd lose weight?

Soldato
Sounds pretty dubious that having an operation on your gut would have much effect on that sort of thing. Shouldn't that make it more likely that he'd lose weight?

I have no idea - didn't want to ask - if it wasn't for his gut he would look normal - as said he looks like he has a pillow stuffed up his jumper but did notice he didn't look well at all.

Caporegime
OP
It wouldn't be the operation causing it you wally :p it'll be the cancer

How? I mean a football size tumour in the gut seems pretty unlikely in a developed nation...(especially since he's had operations on it!). We do have this thing called the NHS which despite it's faults does usually prevent stuff like that from happening.

Soldato
Its cancer, it can cause all sorts of secondary complications. A few months before pancreatic cancer killed my mother, she was asked more than once 'how far gone' she was, because people thought she was pregnant. She wasn't, it was the cancer.

Soldato
Its cancer, it can cause all sorts of secondary complications. A few months before pancreatic cancer killed my mother, she was asked more than once 'how far gone' she was, because people thought she was pregnant. She wasn't, it was the cancer.
Christ. I'd have assumed if someone was presenting those sorts of symptoms I'd, wrongly, guessed they'd have been bed bound.
Cancer really is a **** of a disease.

Back
Top Bottom