Olympic Weights

Associate
Hello

We just welcomed our second child to the world. This means I won't be able to keep going to the gym, and I'm looking to build a gym at home with a folding squat rack in the garage.

I do mostly the 3 big lifts for strength, and some olympic lifting too.

I'm therefore looking for some bumper plates, and have narrowed it down to AgainFaster, Wolverson, and a brand on eBay called Extreme Fitness. The latter are the cheapest, but I'm concerned about the quality. Of course I'd like these to last, and I'd pay a bit more for this to be the case.

Does anyone here have experience of the Extreme Fitness bumpers? Do they fit well? Do they split? I can't seem to find any reviews online.

Thanks!

Man of Honour
Hello

We just welcomed our second child to the world. This means I won't be able to keep going to the gym, and I'm looking to build a gym at home with a folding squat rack in the garage.

I do mostly the 3 big lifts for strength, and some olympic lifting too.

I'm therefore looking for some bumper plates, and have narrowed it down to AgainFaster, Wolverson, and a brand on eBay called Extreme Fitness. The latter are the cheapest, but I'm concerned about the quality. Of course I'd like these to last, and I'd pay a bit more for this to be the case.

Does anyone here have experience of the Extreme Fitness bumpers? Do they fit well? Do they split? I can't seem to find any reviews online.

Thanks!

No experience with those brands, but the Strength Shop ones are fine, despite being dropped, battered and all sorts by me over the past six years.

I know that is not what you asked, but it could save you a packet.

Back
Top Bottom