OMG

Commissario
So when I asked about what other forums you'd signed up to post YouTube videos and you said none, you weren't being quite truthful.

I also notice that your account didn't last long as you've been banned there already.

Let's hope the same doesn't happen here. Posting centred italics all the time is a good way to wind people up though so I suggest you don't continue with that.

is there a possibility to change my username? sorry for off-topic.
To distance yourself from the banned account elsewhere? Yes, you can change your name, what would you like it to be changed to?

Associate
OP
So when I asked about what other forums you'd signed up to post YouTube videos and you said none, you weren't being quite truthful.

I also notice that your account didn't last long as you've been banned there already.

Let's hope the same doesn't happen here. Posting centred italics all the time is a good way to wind people up though so I suggest you don't continue with that.

To distance yourself from the banned account elsewhere? Yes, you can change your name, what would you like it to be changed to?

I did say I come from boards.ogame.org didn't I? It's normal to post youtube videos there in threads where they belong. About italics I will stop :) Name could be NoMercy if its available :)

Top Bottom