One more sleep

Associate
... til I get my GTR back after being in for repair for the last 2 months

Some fool rear-ended me. Very minor damage but had to wait 6 weeks for a couple of,parts to be shipped from Japan

On the plus side I’ve saved a small fortune in petrol and running costs like tyres, brake pads etc

Caporegime
I thought you could get everything overnight from Japan?
I’d imagine some parts are classed as hazardous and therefore unable to be air freighted therefore they have to come via ship (given the distance from Japan)

Had a similar issue with BMW, paint and shock absorbers for example both fall in this category hence me having to wait 8 days for the parts to arrive via road with Germany being a tad nearer it was quicker for me! :)

Soldato
I’d imagine some parts are classed as hazardous and therefore unable to be air freighted therefore they have to come via ship (given the distance from Japan)

Had a similar issue with BMW, paint and shock absorbers for example both fall in this category hence me having to wait 8 days for the parts to arrive via road with Germany being a tad nearer it was quicker for me! :)

I assume he was merely quoting from Fast and Furious :p

Caporegime

BMW huh? What's the retail on one of those?

Sgarrista
Commissario
Went straight over my head, only watched a few of the many in the series (watched FF2 when it was on last weekend for the first time) - I find them crap! :D

I would be expecting you to pull off terminator-esq style lorry jumps scania... are you saying you dont drive like this:

Caporegime
Went straight over my head, only watched a few of the many in the series (watched FF2 when it was on last weekend for the first time) - I find them crap! :D

They are crap, that's the beauty of them. Brain off, popcorn on, disable physics, engage NOS.

Just be careful you don't risk danger to the manifold :D

Back
Top Bottom