**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
Haven't noticed any improvements but tbh I was itching to reset even though it's a pita setting up all my apps again. I'm a sucker for new features/technologies:o

apps should open up 0.002 seconds faster, so if you video record it and play back in slow motion you should see a difference.

Associate
Can somebody help me. If I'm on WhatsApp and take a photo I can't see the text I'm writing. However if I take a photo and attach it normally in WhatsApp I can. Thanks

Permabanned
Anyone else having some weird overheating issues? Been able to feel the heat from mine trhough my pocket all morning... Thought perhaps I'd accidentally knocked the NFC on or something but no... closed all background apps too so can't be that either :/

Soldato
So I woke up this morning and my OP3 was warm to the touch. Thought nothing of it until 12:30 when I got the battery low warning. And by 2pm it was dead.

I currently have it on charge now and will see how it goes, but any ideas what has caused this? Nothing has changed. I've installed nothing new. It would normally easily last me the day.

Soldato
So I woke up this morning and my OP3 was warm to the touch. Thought nothing of it until 12:30 when I got the battery low warning. And by 2pm it was dead.

I currently have it on charge now and will see how it goes, but any ideas what has caused this? Nothing has changed. I've installed nothing new. It would normally easily last me the day.

What does the battery graph page indicate as using the juice?

Soldato

Haha! I'll upload some images now (procrastination from work at its best) I lost my phone today, albeit I had been using it whilst sat on the motorway (passenger) and used it for a bit of GPS/Tethering etc. But it shouldn't have died. The pictures will explain all ;)

e; Okay, so unless I'm reading these wrong:

What alarmed me is, I barely used facebook?
nO9eEZGh.png.jpg
uj2rdfWh.png.jpg
oGLNKzvh.png.jpg
s5kDhbch.png.jpg

Now the way I'm reading these is, I had facebook open on my phone for 10mins, however it continued to use my phone for 2hrs? I've now uninstalled the app.

Last edited:
Soldato
What does the battery graph page indicate as using the juice?

30% BBC iPlayer Radio
21% Facebook
17% FB Messenger
17% Android System

I have been charging for just over two hours and I now have 25%. Much slower than normal! Phone is still hot.

Unless there has been an update to these apps which is causing some battery drain..?

Back
Top Bottom