**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
OP
Has anyone else had issues with cerberus since the update to nougat?

Keep getting email warnings that my op3 hasn't contacted their servers for 2 weeks.

Wondering if it's ram or battery management?

Soldato

Keep getting email warnings that my op3 hasn't contacted their servers for 2 weeks.

I recently updated my wife's OP3 thinking it was a minor update. Ended up with flamin Nougat as a result. I've also noticed the exact same as yourself regarding Cerberus so you're not alone. I haven't yet looked online for solutions yet. Glad you mentioned it.

It's disabled in the Aggressive Doze section and the location settings are on High Accuracy yet it still makes no difference. I'll try looking at the cerberus app settings later to see if anything I'm there can help. It'd been a long time since I looked!

Soldato
OP
the weird screen waking randomly with no notifications issue is back too. and when it does wake for a notification it says on for ages. screen takes ages to lock on no activity too. email slow to sync/not at all.

bit of a buggy update.

Soldato

Think I've fixed it by just uninstalling and reinstalling. I can now use her phone and dial 23723787 (this wasn't working previously) which will launch the app even if it's hidden in the app drawer. It also shows up on the web interface too.

Associate
It's a shame they stopped selling these, still a better buy than the OnePlus 3T imo, at £329.

At £429 I don't think OnePlus 3T was worth considering, I only only spent £309 on the OnePlus 3.

Associate
It's a shame they stopped selling these, still a better buy than the OnePlus 3T imo, at £329.

At £429 I don't think OnePlus 3T was worth considering, I only only spent £309 on the OnePlus 3.

I'm the same, got the OnePlus 3 I think the first 2 weeks it was shipping to the UK for £309. been a v good phone and bloody good value for money given what has happens to the exchange rate and market now! running nougat since early Jan and cant fault it for what i need. good battery life and fast at everything i ask of it.

Soldato
Care to put a figure on the net profit per handset?
Why should I? Back when the OPO was around the OP CEO said that they made profit. Since then the price increased by around $100 and sales increased. Plus I'm not sure why you are asking this question lol. They are charging the rest of the world €40/$40 for a better battery, a better front camera and some new colors. I think the price hike is fair. The price hike in the UK is much more than €40/$40 because you are comparing something pre- and post- brexit. Post-Brexit everything is much more expensive in relation tot eh European counter part. Also not sure why you are asking for the exact profit margins. If they were losing money they would stop doing business, not launch 3/4 other versions.

Associate
Looks like mine is going back for repair, plugged in to charge last night and the connector wouldn't go all the way in. Had a quick look inside the port to see if anything was amiss, all looked fine. Looked again today with daylight for help and it looks as though a part of the mechanism that allows the connector to 'snap in' has come adrift and blocking it from going all the way home, anyone else had this?

Soldato
Has anyone had an issue with GPS dropping out? I was on Beta 12, but also getting the same thing with the latest stable release. After random periods during using a nav app, gps drops out completely needing a reboot.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom