**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
OP
Not had any major issue with mine. Use google maps everyday in the car for traffic and its never noticeably off, new changes to road layout excluded.

Soldato
OP
The issue has never been noticeable in Google Maps and Waze. Try tracking a run on Strava and see how accurate it is.
probably as there isnt a road to snap the pointer to. honestly mobile gps has never been that good, my old iphone in strava would randomly plot me 200m off the track. get a proper gps (garmin) if it bothers you :)

Associate
My Oneplus 3T has suddenly stopped charging, i have tried a different cable is there anything i can do other then send it off?

Nope, beyond changing chargers or a factory reset (doubt this will do anything, recommend with full wide if your sending it back) there is nothing you can do.

It's going to have to go back I'm afraid

Associate
My Oneplus 3T has suddenly stopped charging, i have tried a different cable is there anything i can do other then send it off?

Similar issue with my Oneplus 3, cable wouldn't stay in and charge, UPS collected it on the Thursday, dropped it back following Wednesday, v quick turnaround considering it went to Poland to be repaired. Took a few days worth of messages and emails to kick the RMA process off though.

Back
Top Bottom