**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
At £400 I'd still pick the 3T over the S7E. I have the OP3 and it's still so lovely and snappy with stock Android. Plus I much prefer a flat screen and smudge free metal back. The only positives for the S7 are better camera and sd slot. The camera on the OP3 is actually pretty good, just not as good as Sammys.

Soldato
Trying to work out why the OP3 that I bought for my wife a good while ago randomly reboots. At first when she told me I just put it down to an OS update but just the other day when I was setting up G.Maps for a long journey it just rebooted. Not sure really where to go with this though as it seems quite common.

Doing a factory reset could be a lengthy headache...

Associate
Trying to work out why the OP3 that I bought for my wife a good while ago randomly reboots. At first when she told me I just put it down to an OS update but just the other day when I was setting up G.Maps for a long journey it just rebooted. Not sure really where to go with this though as it seems quite common.

Doing a factory reset could be a lengthy headache...

Is the OS up to date?

Mine has rebooted a few times, randomly, but it's very rare and hasn't done it since the upgrade to Nougat.

Soldato
Lol gotta admire OP's style though! Hopefully this device will be the flagship killer of 2017 although I'm a little concerned about the 3000mAh battery capacity.

Going to take these links with a pinch of salt though until official specs are outed.

Soldato
I'm of the same mind kona. The OP won't be revealed until June / July at the latest and the hype train is firmly moving forward. All that's been revealed thus far is the model number of the OP5 on a Chinese regulation site - A5000.

I hope they don't adopt the curved and long screen fad too, otherwise the OP5 is also going to be crossed off the list.

Associate
The FPS not being on the back would most certainly mean it won't have the same aspect ratio as the S8/G6 but that's assuming this is a reliable picture.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
I completely destroyed my OP3T... doesn't even turn on. It looks like there's low chance of it getting fixed via insurance, what alternatives do you guys think I'm going to get offered? (Would prefer to get another OP3T, but considering how few stock it I doubt it.) :( It only felt out my pocket, but the phone is so fragile its completely dead. :mad:

Last edited:
Soldato
That "leak" is a fake. I saw it somewhere else.

I completely destroyed my OP3T... doesn't even turn on. It looks like there's low chance of it getting fixed via insurance, what alternatives do you guys think I'm going to get offered? (Would prefer to get another OP3T, but considering how few stock it I doubt it.) :( It only felt out my pocket, but the phone is so fragile its completely dead. :mad:

I have a Nexus 6P for sale on the MM ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom