1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OnePlus 3T

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by ShivP, 15 Nov 2016.

1. The__Malteser

Soldato

Does anyone know how to reset the data for the data usage cycle? Mine is stuck to 1st-31st January.

2. Burnsy2023

Man of Honour

Settings > Data Usage > Billing Cycle > Data limit and billing cycle > change the usage cycle reset date

3. The__Malteser

Soldato

Ah. Makes sense. I thought that meant something else. Thanks.

4. Bradmax57

Sgarrista

quite fancy one of these after getting sick of waiting for pixel xl to become available in 128gb and also thinking the price was a bit too much just wondering whats the sort of expected life cycle for software updates on these?

5. joelk2

Soldato

quite like the look of one of these, how do you guys find the size? it 5.5" not too big?

6. Sp00n

Capodecina

Took me a bit of getting used to moving from my Nexus 5 which is smaller and lighter, if I'm honest I would prefer it smaller but that's just me, it's not an issue really and probably just me coming from a smaller phone so recently.

7. bigcee

Associate

In my short time with it I think the screen size is great.
    What I have found is choosing on-screen buttons (triangle , circle, square) rather than hardware buttons allows me to use it one handed - one handed with hardware buttons would guarantee it falling out of my hand reaching for the triangle button

8. slipd

Mobster

Seriously tempted by one of these as an upgrade to my trusty Z1 Compact - it's going to be a massive step up, right?

Only a couple of questions atm, 1.) where can I see one in the flesh and, 2.) does it have customisable LED notifications?

I'll have to post back if I think of anymore :D

9. kona786

Capodecina

O2 has them on display and yes it has an RGB led.

10. slipd

Mobster

Thanks mate! And there aren't really any obvious glaring downsides to wait I can see, are there?

11. DeathStorm

Wise Guy

My only complaint is it tends to pick up touches at the edge of the screen (as in when I pick it up etc) more than I'm accustomed to but other than that it's been a nearly flawless experience.

When I factor in the price I don't think I could have found a better phone.

12. Praetorian

Gangster

Just got the OTA upgrade to 4.0.2 on this (without VPN) and whilst it's utterly fantastic, the phone has decided that it no longer wants to provide VoLTE on EE.

I think it's an issue with EE (as usual with their poor VoLTE implementation); however, having raised a support query with OP over not showing any other radio bands (*#*4636#*#*) apart from US, their suggestion? Hard reset the phone.

Talk about trying to kill an ant using a cannonball! :(

13. Gigabit

Mobster

VoLTE is currently disabled on the EE network as there are technical problems with it.

14. Praetorian

Gangster

That would make a lot of sense. Do you know when it was disabled as it was working Saturday night when I done the upgrade and can't seem to find anything to say it's been switched off :(

15. Gigabit

Mobster

16. Praetorian

Gangster

Legend! Thanks Gigabit :)

17. dubs

Hitman

Just purchased my 3t, love the phone.

Any recommendations for an email app, really don't like the Gmail app

18. mrochester

Soldato

Speaking of the Gmail app, just anyone know how to set up an exchange account with the Gmail app? I tired setting up my Outlook account but the only option it gave me was to fetch.

19. Frozennova

Man of Honour

I'm using TypeApp on mine. Only thing I miss coming to this phone is the stock Sony email app

20. joffy

Wise Guy

Nine