Online Asian food supplies?

Soldato
My usual trek to the big Chinese supermarket in my nearest city is off the books at the moment so it bought I'd ask in here for recommendations on online places for spices, pastes, oils and sauces etc. Primarily after Chinese and Indonesian stuff.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Soldato
OP
https://www.waiyeehong.com/

That's my local but they also do online orders.

Thanks this was the one I ended up ordering from - asiancookshop wasn't processing payment correctly and the others didn't have everything I wanted. Sorted now, much appreciated!

For anyone stumbling on this thread, asiancookshop seemed to have the best range, taipec looked good but £16 shipping put me off. Waiyee has only a slightly smaller range than asiancookshop and their site worked flawlessly.

Soldato
Thanks this was the one I ended up ordering from - asiancookshop wasn't processing payment correctly and the others didn't have everything I wanted. Sorted now, much appreciated!

For anyone stumbling on this thread, asiancookshop seemed to have the best range, taipec looked good but £16 shipping put me off. Waiyee has only a slightly smaller range than asiancookshop and their site worked flawlessly.

Awesome, glad it had what you were after

They are great, not quite local for me but well worth the drive

Yeah it's brilliant, luckily only a 5 minute drive from me so we tend to go there when we need something specific. Have you had a chance to visit the restaurant on the top floor? By far my favourite all you can eat as it's one where they cook it fresh for you rather than a buffet. Well worth it if you get a chance

Associate
Yeah it's brilliant, luckily only a 5 minute drive from me so we tend to go there when we need something specific. Have you had a chance to visit the restaurant on the top floor? By far my favourite all you can eat as it's one where they cook it fresh for you rather than a buffet. Well worth it if you get a chance

I haven't yet, I only moved the area between lockdown 1 and 2... Will do in the future though - thanks for the recommendation.

Associate
Howdy, does anybody know a very good delivery of Thai food around London, Windsor and Slough? Or maybe there is some chain that can deliver to all locations? I am simply crazy about Tom Yum soup but have never ordered it in the UK yet.

Back
Top Bottom