Online Courses

Associate
Hiya,

I think this is the correct place to post this?

I recently purchased a course from Udemy and found a lot of value in it to do with instagram. I am looking at purchasing one for facebook ads next as well as other courses in the future. The courses are around £10-£15 (says its a reduced price but I would say that's just a to pressurize the sale).

This is obviously one off payments for each course. However skillshare you pay so much a year. Would you guys say skillshare is better in terms of resources? Comes out at £13/month or £84 billed once a month.

Cheers for reading

Soldato
op took ~10 years and 1432 posts to build up to posting his advert - I'd say that's dedication that deserves some click throughs! :p

The font and style suggests a copy and paste and why couldn't he have recently got into supporting Skillshare? After 10k posts why would you not know if GD was the right place to post?

I know people can't do anything without asking the internet these days and I can't see how he would benefit directly. It may be legit, just seemed odd.

Associate
OP
That was copied and pasted though right? I see Skillshare have an affiliate program, I am suspicious.

Tell me I am wrong.

I asked on a business facebook page as well.

I heard about skillshare through a youtuber but I am not an affiliate :S

Main reason for posting is I learn't a lot from 1 course on Udemy and it cost me £10. Thought if I keep paying for courses I would probably benefit form the subscription skillshare offer but I have no experience on skillshare so I thought ide post to see if anyone here recommends.

Soldato
I asked on a business facebook page as well.

I heard about skillshare through a youtuber but I am not an affiliate :S

Main reason for posting is I learn't a lot from 1 course on Udemy and it cost me £10. Thought if I keep paying for courses I would probably benefit form the subscription skillshare offer but I have no experience on skillshare so I thought ide post to see if anyone here recommends.
the thing with a subscription service is what happens when you end your sub - do you stop having access to the material at that point? that's why i prefer using something like udemy - you pay once and have lifetime access to the course you bought.

Soldato
I've used Udemy for a few courses. Some for work (they paid and I got Topcashback :)) and some for personal development. For example,I taught myself Python using a free course. There is a Facebook group entirely devoted to identifying free courses.
Like all things, some are good, some aren't. If they're free it's hard to complain. :D

Back
Top Bottom