Online training for Azure

Soldato
I'm looking to to get some Azure certs to aid my career. I used to have access to Pluralsight through work but they took that away. Which providers would you recommend? IM looking to do the AZ900 Azure Fundamentals cert first and then decide where I want to go from There... I think an Admin cert would be a natural progression.

So far I've looked at CBT Nuggets, Lyunda.com and ITPro.TV.... the latter looks favourable to me as seems more "fun"

Underboss
I found the most helpful for AZ900 was doing practise exams on Whiz labs coupled with the Microsoft training package as they word some of the questions in an odd way.

In the end the exam took me about 20mins

Soldato
I'm looking to to get some Azure certs to aid my career. I used to have access to Pluralsight through work but they took that away. Which providers would you recommend? IM looking to do the AZ900 Azure Fundamentals cert first and then decide where I want to go from There... I think an Admin cert would be a natural progression.

So far I've looked at CBT Nuggets, Lyunda.com and ITPro.TV.... the latter looks favourable to me as seems more "fun"

I'm currently studying AZ-104 after passing AZ-900 by using MS Learn and ITpro.tv.

If you have discord, check out this studying group.

https://discord.gg/4d2b8pgF

Associate
I've been out of the IT industry for almost 10 years, after being made redundant. I've now decided to go back! and I've started studying the AZ-900 Azure fundamentals
I'm using the Microsoft free learning.

Associate
Aside from the usual..have a look at Udemy as well.. they usually have good offers going for courses under a tenner, and helps aid self learning

Back
Top Bottom