Only gone and got myself a son!

Soldato
My first thought on reading the title was "What did you do steal him?".

Congrats dude, not everyone is capable of dedicating there life to something capable of such visceral horrors for the next decade of their life.

Caporegime
Good work!

My wife had trouble delivering our first daughter - the final push was a long time coming. It turned out she'd got the cord wrapped around her arm so was quite well moored!

Associate
Congrats,
Mine is 3 months old, you will quickly find no one can prepare you for any of it, but when they start smiling up at you its the best feeling on earth.

Soldato
Hi all

Intresting to me but prolly not to the masses but my son was born at 10:51am this morning in Warrington hospital. A healthy 7 pounds 10 ounces and a full head of hair. A surreal moment and something you don't fully feel until you actually see it!

He did come out with the cord round his neck but apparently thats pretty common. All those times I got anxious after building a PC and hoping it doesn't crash seems so silly now when I hope the mini me has no problems.

Thanks for reading!

My cord was round mine twice and I have turned out normal. Twitch. At least they didn't have to resuscitate him from the get go.

Conrgatulations :D

Congratulations, I am on my second now, 3 years and one at 6 months, I can safely say that the first months are the easiest. Do not buy so much baby things! all those gadgets that are supposed to make life easier are unnecassary, remember this and dont waste your money.

Back
Top Bottom