Only just Discovered this! (Project Cars 2 VR, with steering wheel!)

Soldato
Hello,

I know I'm late to this (and I have had the game years!), picked up a second hand steering wheel and mount the other day and can't get over how immersive racing is in VR, I've never been into racing games but with the a wheel and pedals it's absolutely fantastic, especially the Go-Kart's which up until recently I didn't even know where in the game!

Even managed to get the good lady to give it a go!

https://youtu.be/Cq9sSh63_fI

I haz 4090!
Don
Haha, I was the same when I discovered it, it really is incredible isn’t it? I don’t play as much as I should do as I can’t be bothered setting up my headset and wheel/pedals but it’s so worth it. Give Dirt Rally 2.0 as bash too, it’s great.

Soldato
Absolutely! The experience in PC2 with a wheel and pedals is incredible.

I also bought a folding playseat challenge racing chair which takes up very little space when folded but which really adds to the experience. You really feel like you're in the car.
I'm using a Logitech G920 with pedals and a sidemounted gearstick. It's not the best racing wheel out there - feels a bit 'notchy' on the force feedback, but as I'm only a casual racer (and not that good at it!) It's perfectly good enough for my racing needs.

Soldato
OP
It really is incredible!

I've ditched the gear stick and just use the pedal shift on the G920, I'm also only casual so it's good enough for me, I'm lucky enough to have a small man cave (I work from home so it doubles as my office), so I can have it permanently set up...

I've had a little go at Dirt 2 and will try again soon...any others of note, I read Project Cars 3 is a bit of a let down? (saying that there are loads of cars / tracks to go it, just a shame the new F1 cars / tracks aren't available)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAN8mHp_-lw&t=248s

Back
Top Bottom