Only went for a look.

Associate
Went to a local Halfords to take a look at the Voodoo Bizango as they have 20% off if you trade in an old bike, scooter or helmet.

Had a chat with the young lad there and he pointed out the EOL Boardman FS they had on sale.

Was up for £1300 down from £1600, last one and felt comfortable when I swung a leg over it. I actually only had £600 to spend but the lad said they would take a deposit and hold the bike for me.

So I then bought a £5 helmet to save 20% and the bike was actually a little cheaper on the system so final price £960. Put down £560 and I'll pick the bike up in a couple of weeks when I pay the rest.

Think it's not a bad price and can't wait to pick it up.

20190317-131338.jpg

Associate
OP
No I can't! Not had a bike for a few years. My last one was stolen, low level Specialized.

I know the bike is a couple of years old but still fairly decent kit on it. Got some £35 pedals thrown in as well.

My eldest son is now at the age where he wants to go on longer rides and will be great to spend the time just me and him. Hopefully get my brother in laws out on there bikes for a blast around QECP.

Back
Top Bottom