Operation flashpoint 2 -- first day silliness

Permabanned
You know when you first get a game like operation flashpoint you don't really know what to do or how to do it?

I reckon on the first day of flashpoints release -- on the very first game, without doing any kind of training missions, we should arrange an OC team battle.

I just think it'd be great -- a bunch of totally clueless soldiers vs a different bunch of clueless soldiers. Oops, I've sent an airstrike into my own base :) Look -- here come the opposition they've all piled into a helicopter.. Oops -- pilot looks a bit ropey -- he's just lumped into a hillside killing the lot of them :)

I'm fighting an enemy soldier who isn't shooting back at me because he doesn't know the button to put hs map away :)

Might be quite funny .... hundreds of vehicles etc available .. bunch of total noobs hopelessly trying to get to grips with the game?

Associate
You know when you first get a game like operation flashpoint you don't really know what to do or how to do it?

I reckon on the first day of flashpoints release -- on the very first game, without doing any kind of training missions, we should arrange an OC team battle.

I just think it'd be great -- a bunch of totally clueless soldiers vs a different bunch of clueless soldiers. Oops, I've sent an airstrike into my own base :) Look -- here come the opposition they've all piled into a helicopter.. Oops -- pilot looks a bit ropey -- he's just lumped into a hillside killing the lot of them :)

I'm fighting an enemy soldier who isn't shooting back at me because he doesn't know the button to put hs map away :)

Might be quite funny .... hundreds of vehicles etc available .. bunch of total noobs hopelessly trying to get to grips with the game?

Sounds like a great idea, but without Dedicated servers its not going to happen sadly. But if they do release the server files, Deffo up for this for the LOLS.. need to be all on the same TS/Vent tho.

Associate

Sounds like a cool idea,the place would be in utter chaos id say though :o which would only make it even more fun :D.

Soldato

That could be great fun, count me in.

Reminds me of the time I got an old clan to all use their wrong hands for the mouse (i.e. I'm right-handed so I used my left hand for the mouse) in TF2 - it was great fun everybody being similarly rubbish :)

Associate
Surely if you're looking for a game with decent on-line play you'd have done some checking before ordering it.

Hundreds if not thousands of people have preordered assuming in all fairness that a modern day fps with 16 v 16 would have dedicated servers, not p2p. It was never stated that it would only be pvp, in fact I belive they still havent come out and said anything official. So research would have got people nowhere until recently. As it is a lot of people have cancelled their preorders.

Back
Top Bottom