US: Orange Is The New Black (Netflix Original Series)

Associate
Stormed through the second season of this last week. Fantastic show, can't wait for season 3..... Bit frustrating how it's so far away... :(

Caporegime
Marathoned the whole series yesterday.

Solid 7.5/10 from me easily as good the other seasons if not better and it's not really even my type of show

Soldato
Ruby Rose is hands down the sexiest woman on the planet, no competition. So much so i think my missus will leave me for her.

Enjoyed it again, never thought it would be my tv show but all 3 season have been well worth a watch.

Netflix is knocking it out the park lately.

Associate
Been watching season 3 with my missus. Have to say, some of the lesbian scenes are pretty graphic!
Specifically the strap-on one! :O

Don't know how my missus can enjoy this show, there is no way I would watch the show if it was about a men's prison and the dudes were sucking eachother off every 5 minutes :D

Associate
Because deep down every woman loves watching a bit of girl on girl. Not all will admit it.

My missus said she would do Ruby and i'd be more than happy to take a back seat with the camera and allow her.

LOL, haven't seen this Ruby chick yet, but yeah, it seems like for some reason women are more prone to homosexual behaviour
-in clubs they grind up on eachother
-when they walk around they link arms together
-when they meet eachother they kiss and remark on how gorgeous they look
-when they are drunk they have no problems kissing eachother (even in front of their work colleagues lol)

Obviously this doesn't apply to all women, but you will never see men* doing any of these things.

*Edit: Hetero men, hehe

Permabanned
Been watching season 3 with my missus. Have to say, some of the lesbian scenes are pretty graphic!
Specifically the strap-on one! :O

Don't know how my missus can enjoy this show, there is no way I would watch the show if it was about a men's prison and the dudes were sucking eachother off every 5 minutes :D

Then you're missing out... Oz ;)

Permabanned
-in clubs they grind up on eachother
-when they walk around they link arms together
-when they meet eachother they kiss and remark on how gorgeous they look

but you will never see men* doing any of these things

In clubs you hug depending on how much E you have in you, been there and done that. In certain cultures, male best friends and or relatives regularly link arms and hold hands. Prevalent in the middle east. It's a sign of affection and respect. No homo connotations associated with it. In the UK most blokes will greet each other with "looking well". We don't need to go into detail beyond that. However in plenty of other cultures males cheek kiss when they meet and greet each other. Just not that done in the UK because lol homo.

It's like the comedian Steve Hughes routine when he talks about how someone in England told him wearing an ear ring in a particular ear means you're gay. To which he says "It's weird anyway. Cause in Australia it's when you've got your **** in another man's arse".

Associate
Because deep down every woman loves watching a bit of girl on girl. Not all will admit it.

My missus said she would do Ruby and i'd be more than happy to take a back seat with the camera and allow her.

Funny, my missus just said that I look like Ruby. If I styled my hair that is. I've been mistaken for a woman before. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom