US: Orange Is The New Black (Netflix Original Series)

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Season 3 tried to give the other characters a bit more depth and story time, so the focus was shifted from the main character somewhat, but it still managed to include everyone as a whole I thought but yeah a bit different.

Felt some of the characters had a bit of a drastic shift but then again it could be that they just had no storyline or time to really get to know them properly.

Surprised no one mentioned Captain Janeway was one of the main stars of the show !

Next season should be fun but its due summer 2016, tbh plenty other great shows to catch up in the mean time :)

Permabanned
Finally finished the season last night. For some reason i was expecting it to not be that good but it's probably one of the better seasons the show has had, also took a darker turn than i was expecting a couple of times.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Yup season was done much better everything well controlled and thought out, all the characters had a much more equal spotlight on the show this season, it was not all about chapman and it did not veer off towards all about red/Captain janeway for 2-3 episodes. Certainly was shocking towards the end but won't spoil it further !

Soldato
Just finished watching Season 4 on the weekend. IMO the best Season to date, some seriously good episodes with some really emotional pieces. The end was quite shocking and sad, although I thought it was really well done.

I thought the last episode was fantastic, on top of what was going on at the prison, seeing her journey through New York, the different experiences and the happiness and joy. The final shot with her looking into the camera and smiling certainly had the emotions going.

Another 10 months to wait now :(

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Started off watching it, loved it. Then my other half (teacher) decided she was going to watch additional episodes in the school holidays... now I have no idea what's happening :(

Associate
Finished watching Season 4 the other night and its still with me!

The last 3-4 episodes took such a dark turn and the final episode was so intense!

That scene when Baxter was being driven home after the 'incident' and the other guard talking all blasé about what he got up to in the Army was so dark!

Looking forward to the next one :D

Soldato
I'm sure everyone is aware, the first 10 episodes have been leaked by a hacker. Personally I've not bothered. For some reason he didn't get the last 3 episodes. Makes me wonder if it's some weird publicity stunt by Netflix.

Soldato
Finished s5 yesterday, not the best season they've done but it had some decent story lines and flash backs for some of the supporting cast throughout, not a fan of the meth heads getting a leading role for an episode and the whole story line regarding the gun felt unreal as no way would it go that way in a real prison. Piper and Alex are now just cast members rather than being at the front all the time which imo works better as it felt like everyone was getting enough screentime this season with the exception of Laverne Cox (think is down to her schedule not a show thing)

The end of e4 with the talent show is pure fan service.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Good season it had a good start, got a tad slow in the middle at times but cracking ending.

And just like said above I like that its not focusing much on piper/alex the other characters are just as lovable and fun.

Soldato
Reasonable season. I don't like shows ending a season like that though. Finish up this story and tease to the next please.

Also seems a little odd that everything I watched over the last few weeks and back into last year covers only a few days...

Just checking YouTube for Flaca and Maritza channel, can't find it :(

Back
Top Bottom