Original HTC Vive Decision

Associate
This is not a sales post but i'm considering selling my HTC Vive as I don't really use it all that much now and wondered if it would be worth it? Do people still buy these considering there are quite a few new VR offerings out there?

Just looking for some opinions.

Soldato
They still sell, however if you're not in a rush, I would recommend trying to split it up. I've been shopping around for some extra base stations and they go for silly money, plus there's always people looking for a single controller. Also if you have the Deluxe Audio Strap you'll get silly money for that too at the moment.

Associate
OP
They still sell, however if you're not in a rush, I would recommend trying to split it up. I've been shopping around for some extra base stations and they go for silly money, plus there's always people looking for a single controller. Also if you have the Deluxe Audio Strap you'll get silly money for that too at the moment.

Unfortunately I have the standard strap. I never thought about splitting it up, might look into that, but I might then be left with bits I can't sell.

Back
Top Bottom