Other half is a teacher

Soldato
God, don't you just love their job. Not feeling too well today so the other half just phoned me to see how I was.

her "hey, how're you feeling"

me "not too bad"

her "I'll come round and make you dinner"

me "sounds good, see you soon"

her "I'll be a little while, I have to wash my hair, we have headlice at school again and i've got them"

me "so that's why my head has been itchy all day!!!"

she just casually dropped it in. Brilliant, I love having to use those fine combs , they rip my hair out!! :mad:

Man of Honour
Yummmmmy, LICE!

In assembly at primary school I used to sit behind a girl whos head was literally crawling with them. The hair grouped together by her scrunchy actually looked like it was moving.

Soldato
Nitty Nora the nit nurse.. ? OMG We had the same one.. She was huge and powerfull and took no prisoners... She man handled all of us to get them god damn lice out of kids heads..

Ahh the memories.

I never had any of course

Permabanned
O me and the wife had same probs she was a school cleaner so she was all over the school and was always getting them its not nice

I dont care too much about getting them thou as am a skin head :D

Soldato
SpeedFreak said:
God, don't you just love their job. Not feeling too well today so the other half just phoned me to see how I was.

me "not too bad"

her "I'll be a little while, I have to wash my hair, we have headlice at school again and i've got them"

she just casually dropped it in. Brilliant, I love having to use those fine combs , they rip my hair out!! :mad:

Guilt trip should work, and dinner is not payback enough :D

Soldato
Not had headlice but last year my GF said that tonsilitis was going round her class, but she was ok because she had her tonsils out when she was younger. Cue me getting tonsilitis a few days later....

Soldato
SpeedFreak said:

me "not too bad"

Haha, i've had this too, My other half is a teacher...

Soldato
Brilliant I had to put up with this for 4yrs.

Ex-Wife was a primary school teacher, always catching something from the children and passing it onto me.
Since being divorced ive never been healthier!. :)

Back
Top Bottom