Out of control bus

Associate
Rofl my mate took this in leeds today. I think the bus driver got abit giddy.

DSC00161.JPG

St@nners

Suspended
one of my workmates was near it at the time, apparently everyone was looking after he heard a very loud smash.

I think on the bbc site it says he 'hit the kerb and veared off course' the kerb isnt exactly a big ramp :confused:

Soldato
I'm still trying to work out why there's a mobile phone in that picture. Was he taking the picture with one hand and texting with the other or is that someone else trying to take a pic on their phone at the same time.

Permabanned
kaiowas said:
I'm still trying to work out why there's a mobile phone in that picture. Was he taking the picture with one hand and texting with the other or is that someone else trying to take a pic on their phone at the same time.

he captured the image with his eyes, downloaded it from his brain to his mobile, e-mailed it to his pc and posted it here :)

Soldato
Not again, last time I was in Leeds a month or so back all the road round by the trainstation was closed off because a bus had ran somebody over and they were stuck underneath for about an hour of so, Fire Brigade, Ambulence and Police all over the place that day. Dunno what happened to them in the end but I did see them get pulled out.

Back
Top Bottom