Out of Stock or Available Soon! What is the point?

Associate
I was looking at the 11 gaming PC's and not one available. 10 were showing 'Out of Stock', and 1 was showing 'Available Soon'. I could not find 1 RTX GPU's available. I have trying to do a MB, CPU, Ram bundle and GPU since early October last year, and was thinking of a complete PC instead. Not just Overclockers, but all PC suppliers. I mean what is the point in continuing to advertise products that you cant get for months on end. Better for all the PC suppliers just to shut down!

Soldato
I was looking at the 11 gaming PC's and not one available. 10 were showing 'Out of Stock', and 1 was showing 'Available Soon'. I could not find 1 RTX GPU's available. I have trying to do a MB, CPU, Ram bundle and GPU since early October last year, and was thinking of a complete PC instead. Not just Overclockers, but all PC suppliers. I mean what is the point in continuing to advertise products that you cant get for months on end. Better for all the PC suppliers just to shut down!

Pre-orders, specially with OCUK before it was stopped. allowed them to take cash out quickly and hold in their account, more cash you hold the more interest you can gain or hit KPI etc - though this does get messed up a little with Refunds if card has taken too long. Some dont mind being in an order list and waiting, others prefer to hunt when they are listed in stock for a short amount of time.

Back
Top Bottom