Outer Range [Prime Video]

Man of Honour
Feels a bit like a re-spin of season 1 of Twin Peaks but that isn't necessarily a bad thing - first couple of episodes aren't bad.

Soldato
I have just watched both the episodes available and enjoyed them. I thought it was well acted, intriguing supernatural mystery. Can’t wait for further episodes.

Man of Honour
Watched the first two episodes, enjoyed it. I'm guessing its
a wormhole connecting the present to the future
, I just hope this doesnt end up being another one of those shows which gets 10 episodes in and then it becomes clear that the writers have no idea where to go with the story and it all gets a bit silly. Seen that happen far too often with these sorts of shows

Last edited by a moderator:
Permabanned
I started watching the first two while in bed but I ended up falling asleep ( what usually happens ) Then as it ends I wake up and can't get back to sleep again lol.
I'll give it another go during the week.
All I remember is the big portal hole and the quad bikes tbh...

Soldato
Watched the first two episodes, enjoyed it. I'm guessing its
a wormhole connecting the present to the future
, I just hope this doesnt end up being another one of those shows which gets 10 episodes in and then it becomes clear that the writers have no idea where to go with the story and it all gets a bit silly. Seen that happen far too often with these sorts of shows

I have a feeling this may happen.

great concept and setup but bored by it all after second ep. Uninteresting drama muddying a cool premise. Disappointed.

Soldato
Watched the first couple of eps and has me hooked but then the amount of recent series that have done this and let me down.... :(

I hope it is not another of the writers/director who thinks they are smarter than their audience with their vision and takes seasons before it is realised but by then the show is cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom