Over G Fighters vs Blazing Angels

Caporegime
im thinking about getting one of the following, maybe both depends if they are good or not, so what are your opinions? is 1 significantly better than the other or is 1 okay and the other tripe, whats the disadvantages and advantages of either?

Soldato
Psycho Sonny said:
im thinking about getting one of the following, maybe both depends if they are good or not, so what are your opinions? is 1 significantly better than the other or is 1 okay and the other tripe, whats the disadvantages and advantages of either?

I rented Over G fighters and it went back to the rental company within 5 minutes of me firing it up. I didn't like it at all :p I was expecting an arcade shooter, not something trying to be a flightsim that looked like it should be on a PS2.

Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance but I was instantly put off so didn't bother playing it any more.

Caporegime
OP
so both are useless then, so far the 360 has been a dissapointment, games are £10 more than xbox's when xbox was launched and they arent games that you would play day after day, saints row is basically fake gta ill wait for the original instead, so what is there to buy? gears of war is coming soon, so is call of duty 3 but id rather buy that for pc to be honest, call of duty 2 on the 360 was as slow as a 3 legged dog whereas on the pc it was a fully flegded racehorse

Permabanned
That was the last I heard anyway, and isn't it different devs to COD and COD2?

I think it's made by the people who did the Console version(big red one was it?)

Caporegime
OP
NokkonWud said:
They are, why? I thought the fact they are paying money to keep top games exclusive was noble?

I think it will be released on PC anyway.

because games that are released on the pc are far superior than their console counterparts, so is saints row worth £40 i really need a new game because i aint bought one since i got my console in january, i bought like 6 games along with it

Soldato
Psycho Sonny said:
saints row is basically fake gta ill wait for the original instead
Rarely is a fake better than the original, but in this case it is. Great game and certainly no point in waiting another year for GTA to come out. Cant believe you are knocking that on the head and debating complete tosh like Over G Fighters and Blazin Angels.

Permabanned
Not necessarily, I prefered COD2 on the 360, Just Cause is another thats better on the 360(though not too good overall)

Hated Saints Row, very buggy game.

Caporegime
OP
Bernard said:
Not necessarily, I prefered COD2 on the 360, Just Cause is another thats better on the 360(though not too good overall)

Hated Saints Row, very buggy game.

cod2 on the 360 was like 4 player online if u wanted zero lagg, compare that with 64 player online with pc, custom maps,custom skins,custom mods,clans, a million servers to choose from, etc the pc version was also graphically superior, im running a dual core with x1900xt so i have it running very smooth with full eye candy

anyways what game should i buy i need someone to convince me that saints row or any other game is worth £40

Permabanned
Granted it looks better on the PC, but then you've spent a lot more than £280 on the Hardware.

I meant the game itself, single player, I agree that LIVE is limited on the mutlplayer side of things.

Caporegime
OP
Bernard said:
Granted it looks better on the PC, but then you've spent a lot more than £280 on the Hardware.

I meant the game itself, single player, I agree that LIVE is limited on the mutlplayer side of things.

was single player any different on the 360 than the pc? yeah i spent a lot more on my pc but i dont just use it for playing games so its worth a lot more too you cant use that as a reason

Caporegime
Psycho Sonny said:
because games that are released on the pc are far superior than their console counterparts, so is saints row worth £40 i really need a new game because i aint bought one since i got my console in january, i bought like 6 games along with it
WRONG!

Halo and Call of Duty 2 were both superior on the Xbox/Xbox360 to play.

Caporegime
OP
Creature said:
I quite happily completed Blazing Angels, and would do again if I was asked, couldn't get to grips with Over-G though. BA is definately the better of the two.

a lot of people are slating over-g so it must be tosh, so is BA worth £25 or should i spend the extra £15 and go for saints row?

Back
Top Bottom