OVERCLOCKED FRIDAYS - TITAN TYRANNOSAUR MKIII £200 DISCOUNT

Soldato
OVERCLOCKED_FRIDAY_trex.JPG

Introducing our Overclocked Fridays which each week we will be selecting one awesome bundle or gaming system and creating an offer based around it. This could range from a discount on the system, free memory upgrades or free ssd's such as this weeks deal. Deals run from Friday to Friday so make sure you don't miss out!!!!

This week you can save £200!!! On our high-end Ultima 9550i Tyrannosaur MKIII gaming system. Featuring a blistering overclock to 4.50GHz and more than enough graphics power to smoothly play all the latest games on ultra detail, this system surely is one to go for!

"Ultima 9550i Tyrannosaur MKIII" Intel Core i7 3770K 3.50GHz @ 4.50GHz DDR3 Quad Core Ivybridge Nvidia GTX 680 System ** £200 DISCOUNT ** @ £1,550.47 inc VAT

FS-244-OE_400.jpg

The "Ultima 9550i Tyrannosaur MKIII" is the ultimate evolution of our flagship Sandybridge system. Now featuring the brand new Ivybridge Intel CPU. Continuing the legacy from it's predecessor, the "Ultima 9550i Tyrannosaur MKIII" combines impressive performance with cutting edge technology to provide the ultimate gaming machine. The heart of the system is powered by the brand new Intel Core i7 3770K CPU overclocked to a massive 4.50GHz. With 4 cores and hyperthreading you will experience a seamlessly smooth computing experience boosted by a gigantic 16GB of memory! A choice of SSDs allows you to increase the speed of your system by ten fold. A massive 1TB Seagate drive brings in the storage for all your films, games and photos. Last but certainly not least, the "Ultima 9550i Tyrannosaur MKIII" is powered by the fantastic Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 2048MB, delivering extreme cinematic DX11 graphics! Lay waste to all, with the "Ultima 9550i Tyrannosaur MKIII".

*FREE: 8GB OcUK Premium USB Drive*

Why You Should Buy This System
- A guaranteed 4.50GHz performance for the price of 3.50GHz
- Choose from a selection of graphics cards to meet your performance needs
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s, Intel Ethernet for next gen computing
- All systems with an operating system selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012

System Specification
- Case: NZXT Phantom Enthusiast Full Tower Case - Black (default choice, options available)
- Power Supply: OCZ ZX 850 Gold Rated PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K 3.50GHz Ivybridge overclocked to 4.50GHz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Prolimatech Genesis CPU Cooler w/ x3 Sharkoon Silent Eagle Fans
- RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3 Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 1TB HDD
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (SLI option available)
- Sound: Onboard 7.1 Audio
- Optical Drive: Hitachi CH10N-BL Blu-Ray Reader / DVD±RW Drive - OEM

Service Package
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You?
Harness the power of the "Ultima 9550i Tyrannosaur MKIII" with the all new Intel Ivybridge CPUs and Intel Z77 Chipset. Hunt down your prey with the "Ultima 9550i Tyrannosaur MKIII" and be the ultimate predator.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.

*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

*Buy any system from Overclockers UK with Windows 7 between now and January 31st 2013 and once launched, you can upgrade to Windows 8 for just £14.99! See full details here:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/LP/windows8_upgrade.php

Was £1750.47 Inc. VAT

Only £1,550.47 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom