OVERCLOCKED FRIDAYS - Z77 TURBO OVERCLOCKED BUNDLE + FREE BATTELFIELD 3 + £40 DISCOUNT!!!!

Soldato
This week for our Overclocked Friday deal, we have the excellent Z77 TURBO bundle with a FREE Copy of Battlefield 3 and an epic £40 discount. That means you can get the best gaming CPU with a sweet 4.20GHz overclock and the latest blockbuster PC game for under 300 notes! Sounds like a no brainer to me!

OVERCLOCKED_FRIDAY_TurboZ77.jpg

Krypton Z77 TURBO Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.20GHz DDR3 Overclocked Bundle ** FREE: BATTLEFIELD 3 GAME ** @ £299.98 inc VAT

BU-110-OE_400.jpg

Designed by experts the "Krypton Z77 TURBO Bundle" is a pre-configured high performance "plug and play" bundle featuring optimised settings. The Guaranteed 4.20GHz overclock has the processing power and speed unseen at this price point ever before. The "Krypton Z77 TURBO" will accelerate your computer experience into the next level.

** FREE: BATTLEFIELD 3 GAME **

Why You Should Buy This Bundle?
- A solid, optimised 4.20GHz overclock profile provides outstanding processing performance
- Prebuilt, overclocked and configured. Just "plug and play"
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Quad Core overclocked CPU
- 4GB of Single Channel DDR3 memory delivers unsurpassed bandwidth
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s and Intel Ethernet for next gen computing

Bundle Specification
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.20GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: TeamGroup Elite 4GB (1x4GB) DDR3 PC3-10666C9 1333MHz Single Channel
- Cooler: Prolimatech Lynx CPU Cooler
- Artic Silver 5 Thermal Compound

Service Package
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range. Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.

*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

Was £339.99 Inc. VAT

Only £299.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Well, I have been looking at a Z77 bundle upgrade for a few weeks now and went for this.
Keeping the GTX460 card and Samsung 830 256bg SSD.
Also got an Antec Sonata case.I really hope the cooler fits in !
Really looking forward to seeing what it can do.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, I have been looking at a Z77 bundle upgrade for a few weeks now and went for this.
Keeping the GTX460 card and Samsung 830 256bg SSD.
Also got an Antec Sonata case.I really hope the cooler fits in !
Really looking forward to seeing what it can do.

it should fit just fine if it doesn't we can help just contact us in the support forums.

Associate
Just coming back to say the bundle went in fine.
Yet to do any performance testing but I noticed in CPUz the ram is at 1600mhz. I thought it would be overclocked to match the CPU ( at 4.2ghz ). Would there be any benefit in overclocking the ram or should I leave it as it is? It's 8gb of Samsung Green btw.

Thanks

Soldato
OP
Just coming back to say the bundle went in fine.
Yet to do any performance testing but I noticed in CPUz the ram is at 1600mhz. I thought it would be overclocked to match the CPU ( at 4.2ghz ). Would there be any benefit in overclocking the ram or should I leave it as it is? It's 8gb of Samsung Green btw.

Thanks

You can't over clock RAM to 4.2GHz (4200MHz).

If it is running at 1600MHz then that is actually faster than the rated speed of 1333MHz:)

Associate
Ah, cool.

If I change the ram settings will it alter the Overclockers OC that is already applied?
I guess what I'm asking is will there be any benefit in going from 1600mhz to 2100mhz ?

Soldato
OP
Ah, cool.

If I change the ram settings will it alter the Overclockers OC that is already applied?
I guess what I'm asking is will there be any benefit in going from 1600mhz to 2100mhz ?

TBH I doubt you will notice the speed difference immediately.

Clocking to 2100MHz can decrease stability, so you are probably better off leaving it as is, if you are in experienced at overclocking.

Soldato
Any real benefit in changing from a happily / cooly running 2600K at 4.5Ghz to this setup? (Lowered from 4.7Ghz for the summer and left it there lol )

Been out of the loop a bit recently, making an effort to avoid the current crop of CPUs but i'm getting the urge again.

Back
Top Bottom