Overclockers forum drive me off site, but it's just bants m8(!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Yeah, such fun asking a question and getting spammed and mocked to derailed oblivion. When it's fun at someone else's expense, it's not 'banter' or 'joking'. Those are excuses by bullies.

The avalanche of nonsense posts continues regardless of if I respond to them or not. Look up. The trolls have taken over.

Alright... mods aren't doing anything, not even locking it, so you all 'win'. You hate newcomers that much trying to join the forum, then I'll leave you guys to roll around in your toxic site.

It's sort of nice that you've somehow managed to avoid anything bad in life to such an extent that you think this is a "toxic site" full of "bullies" and "trolls". You clearly have no idea what any of those words mean.

Associate
Come on guys, you make me ashamed of getting all the helpful advice and funny and entertaining posts and information .... wishing him happy birthday, shame on you :D

But yeah it's facebook, it's creepy stalking. I only have an account as a girl asked me to setup one up to help plough her field, not what I was hoping for lol

Last edited:
Soldato
i used face book once under pressure from my sister, never again :p

its all nonsense "what are you doing why arent you doing this why dont you support this ect" screw that crap.

forums are all the media i need :)

Man of Honour
While I've been ignoring the destructive troll comments, I should note that a few of you just saying at someone they're mad, should calm down etc. doesn't magically make someone so. You can't make 12,222 or 20,000 posts on a site, then turn around to someone else posting on it and say they're too invested in it.

I am very invested in it and love this community. I am, with a genuine smile, saying calm down. GD is the snarky, funny part of the forum and while you will always get help eventually there is normally some good natured ribbing first. You have entirely misunderstood the flavour of reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom