Overlord (JJ Abrams)

Soldato
Not an Abrams fan so happily watched the trailer......shame it looks good, because I've now seen almost the whole film condensed in the trailer. Should have marketed it as a WW2 film and kept the twist totally played down.

Caporegime
Not an Abrams fan so happily watched the trailer......shame it looks good, because I've now seen almost the whole film condensed in the trailer. Should have marketed it as a WW2 film and kept the twist totally played down.

That's more or less every trailer these days, they release so many you can easily piece together what happens. =/

That trailer was like an ABC to the movie.

Soldato
To me it looks like a straight to DVD type film and with the JJ Abrams link being very tenuous (it's his production company doing it, not him) and an even more tenuous link to Cloverfield I'm just not seeing this in a good way I'm afraid.

Soldato
Hmm... Be interested to see how this stacks up against the likes of Outpost (which was a great low-budget effort). Suspect it might not fare particularly well.

Still, I shall reserve judgement for the time being! :)

Caporegime
Considering the vast number of highly developed secret weapon/super soldier projects the Nazis had at their disposal (according to Hollywood) you have to ask yourself how they managed to lose the war.

:confused:
probably from chasing a dream weapon and wasting all their resources on them

Caporegime
Watched this tonight, enjoyed it without it being spectacular.

It must've bombed because it's not been out long and there was a single showing at the local VUE.

Back
Top Bottom