P600S the best case for cooling/airflow? Recommendations please.

Associate
I currently have a Lian li 011 (not the dynamic), it gets very warm, last year I did a build for a mate with a P600S (with the window) and he's really happy with it temp wise and overall.

Other than the P600S please can you chaps recommend anything similar or give opinion if the P600S is the best option for airflow.

I've got a 360 Aio on the 3800X and a 2080ti MSI gaming X on air.

Permabanned
Mesh cases are definitely the best for temperatures. I would not recommend the P600S. There are plenty of mesh cases around though, including a phanteks, just depends on how much you want to spend.

Associate
The Phanteks P600s is the best case I have bought up to now.

The ease of access is great and it includes a built in fan, a hub box of every screw you will ever need and fitted velcro cable ties.

I recently changed the front fans for RGB ones and the front panel just unclicks no fuss, the dust filter behind it needed a bit of a clean because of the good airflow through the mesh.

I am so impressed I am looking at their full tower offerings for my main PC.

Permabanned
Seartch for Lian Li mesh in Overclockers and there are a ton of items all based around the same case - in different colours, fans, RGB or not, there is even a 200mm fan version.

Phanteks do an entire range too, you can even buy a mesh panel for an old case. Take a look at the Eclipse P500 Air.

CoolerMaster H500M is one of the top rated "cool" cases around, with 200mm fans.

200mm fans are the best for quiet cooling but manufacturers all use different standards re the 200mm fans. So if you say try to fit a noctua 200mm fan in a H500M case it's not going to fit. Some drilling required!

Associate
Mesh cases are definitely the best for temperatures. I would not recommend the P600S. There are plenty of mesh cases around though, including a phanteks, just depends on how much you want to spend.

You wouldn't recommend it? I am planning on getting one may I ask why ?

Permabanned
You wouldn't recommend it? I am planning on getting one may I ask why ?

Oh, only because OP specifically wanted a high airflow case, so the new-ish mesh cases. The P600S is a fantastic case but it doesn't have the highest airflow.

Soldato
Oh, only because OP specifically wanted a high airflow case, so the new-ish mesh cases. The P600S is a fantastic case but it doesn't have the highest airflow.

Maybe no the absolute highest airflow but every review quotes it as a "high" airflow case. The front and roof panels are designed to be removed for airflow or left on for looks. I would be interested to know what you consider the "highest" airflow case.

Permabanned
Maybe no the absolute highest airflow but every review quotes it as a "high" airflow case. The front and roof panels are designed to be removed for airflow or left on for looks. I would be interested to know what you consider the "highest" airflow case.

CoolerMaster H500M is one I mentioned. Maybe it's just me but I don't see the point in buying a case that has a front panel and then throwing that away to achieve the same effect as a case that has a mesh panel.

Back
Top Bottom