• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Paging Titan RTX owners: HardOCP find VRAM constraints in RTX

Soldato
HardOCP have an interesting article on RTX in Battlefield 5. Since I don't play BF5, the page that really interests me is this one. It appears to show that BF5 is VRAM-constrained at 4K with RTX on. So, can those of you with RTX Titans get true figures for 4K? And how does BF5 fare in SLI?

Paging @Kaapstad

Soldato
Hmmm obviously something wrong with Brent test system.

Gamegpu did not showed Battlefield V VRAM constrained at 4K, it topped at 8569MB on DXR Low and 8708MB on DXR Ultra.

https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/battlefield-v-test-gpu-cpu-2018

I found Battlefield V on youtube published 3 days ago on 5 January 2018 tested 4K with DXR Ultra on Titan V, RTX 2080 Ti and RTX Titan all three topped at 8GB so it showed VRAM was not constrained at 4K.

Man of Honour
HardOCP have an interesting article on RTX in Battlefield 5. Since I don't play BF5, the page that really interests me is this one. It appears to show that BF5 is VRAM-constrained at 4K with RTX on. So, can those of you with RTX Titans get true figures for 4K? And how does BF5 fare in SLI?

Paging @Kaapstad

I will give it a go in the next couple of days when I am not working.

Downloading it at the moment as I want to see RTX in action.

Man of Honour

Paging @Kaapstad

Just tried it @2160p maxed with RTX

Game does not support SLI

Memory usage was about 8gb

JLbiX6h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom