paintballing

Soldato
I have been once, was so much fun :)

Especially one round where it started to snow quite heavily!!!! Nothing quite like having to defend a base on a hill in the snow

Associate
Went the other week, I thought it was really good. Few things though, I found you can either try and protect yourself, and sweat a lot, or brave it and wear just a t-shirt and get hurt a lot more. I'd op'ed for the second option personally, even though it really hurts. I got hit abit, but it was good fun. Tibbs got hit in the forehead, that was funny, but looked like it hurt a lot. She's canny.

Soldato
Fingerless gloves are a godsend (I find you need the fingers off or it interferes.
Also, make sure the lid of the feeder is properly closed, i've been paintballing numerous times and managed to spill some balls nearly every time.
Wear clothes you don't mind getting soaked in muddy water etc, ankle support if you can.
If your gun starts firing numerous shots, you're running out of gas.

Take it from, smoke grenades burn like hell so know where you're going to throw it before you strike it. I sustained a few blisters.

And don't be a wimp, advance, get shot a few times, you know what you're dealing with then.

Soldato
Don't wear anything extra, wear minimal clothing (obviously a head mask). It makes the game way more exciting knowing if you get shot it's gonna hurt like crap.

It may not be for you but it'll definitely enhance gameplay.

Soldato
I was paintballing last weekend and I just don't see why people keep on about this. Ok, so I have a few welts on my hands but I've got them elsewhere anyway.
Ever been shot fairly close range on your knuckle? Last time that happened to my mate it peeled his skin off and there was blood everywhere :o

Associate
It stings when you get shot but it's great fun. Depending where you are going, you may want to take a pair of trainers that you don't mind getting dirty, as the few times I have been (both indoor and outdoor) they get real dirty (mud/dirt/grit etc!). They will provide you with camo but if you wear too many layers underneath it can get a bit hot...Above all it's brilliant! :D

Soldato
Trust me trainers are an awful idea if you're going anywhere with mud.
Trouble is especially with the weather lately it's been raining a lot, hwich for a start will basically fill trainers up with water as soon as you step in a puddle and thats uncomfotable.
Secondly if you slip while running you want the ankle support of a boot, trust me.

Permabanned
take loads of thin layers the inpact is reduced then, i would advise go with loads of cash as the paint is expensive and if you have never been you will be trigger happy

on a final note wade in like rambo take no prisoners shoot to kill!!!!

Soldato
it tends to not hurt at the time , probably because of adrenalin?

the next day is hell though. my knucle always seems to just pop open when hit :(

Soldato
how the hell do you manage o get hit in the balls unless your wearing skintight overalls ? or do you run at the enemy doing pelvic thrusts ?

maybe im just really lucky but its never happened in lots of times paintballing.

Man of Honour
Ever been shot fairly close range on your knuckle? Last time that happened to my mate it peeled his skin off and there was blood everywhere :o

In fact, yes I do, my hand has got a nice scab from a previous wound. It bled like a ***** but didn't really hurt.

On sat, there was a last mini game to waste the remaining ammo. I was hiding behind some cover behind two of my friends. I asked one of them who were were shooting and he replied "Anyone!".

Bad reply.

So I shot him 3 times in the back from about 6 feet. He's got three nice welts which come come up a good'en.

Good fun though.

Burnsy

Back
Top Bottom