palm pre,we are going to be getting them instore for the 16th october!

Associate
personally they look fantastic to me, really considering swapping my iphone contract to a palm pre once its ran out. just a bit cautious as ive spent loads on itunes but oh well, anyway just to inform you guys we received the palm pre sims in store yesterday and can now select it on the system we use to make contracts (although currently they dont go any further than that and will only be accesible on launch day). My managers just been on the training for it and over the next few weeks were getting the pre display case and such as well. Tis looking good (i work in an o2 store btw just if anyone was wondering) :D

Soldato
personally they look fantastic to me, really considering swapping my iphone contract to a palm pre once its ran out.

I would recommend you spend a bit more time with the Pre before you commit. The interface is quite different from anything currently on the market.

Associate
OP
yeah the only problem im facing currently is that although i swear by the iphone its absolutely fantastic, after having it for nearly 3 years now (gosh!!) im getting slightly bored of the interface and am looking for something different. but once we get the palms in store ill be able to play on it pretty much as much as i want therefore ill make my descision then :p

Back
Top Bottom