Panasonic 820 multi region

Soldato
Instead you a can send it code to make.it multi dvd region, I have a learning remote which can import Philips pronto and hexadecimal ir codes so is there source data available in these two systems?

Soldato
OP
Auto fill in is stupid. Apparently you send ir code which makes it dvd multi region. Is this code available in pronto CCF or hexadecimal as my the remote software allows me to import pronto CCF and hexadecimal directly

Soldato
OP
You should buy a huge subwoofer.

053bf5b29f8c38d24e843a5e02eaa5bc.jpg

Associate
Taken from the National Literacy Trust website from the opening paragraph.

Quote.

16.4% of adults in England, or 7.1 million people, can be described as having 'very poor literacy skills.' They can understand short straightforward texts on familiar topics accurately and independently, and obtain information from everyday sources, but reading information from unfamiliar sources, or on unfamiliar topics, could cause problems. This is also known as being functionally illiterate.

Where the hell are the grammar nazi's when you need them....?

Associate
That's his setup? haha FML. He use to recommend Velodyne subs and Boulder amps. It looks like it from Cash Generator. I am ROFL in real life. Where's Lucid I will send him the pic.

Listen up home cinema and hi fi forum users. This is why you don't recommend high end audio components you have no idea about nor own. For all those genuine people who had questions and got recommended the stuff by him. This is what will happen to you...caveat emptor!

Man of Honour
That's his setup? haha FML. He use to recommend Velodyne subs and Boulder amps. It looks like it from Cash Generator. I am ROFL in real life. Where's Lucid I will send him the pic.

Listen up home cinema and hi fi forum users. This is why you don't recommend high end audio components you have no idea about nor own. For all those genuine people who had questions and got recommended the stuff by him. This is what will happen to you...caveat emptor!

ROTFLMAO :D :D :D

I'd offer to help him as I program Prontos, Nevos, RTI and similar touchscreen remotes so do a lot of work with IR codes, but here's the thing; he has a habit of shooting the messenger. As the old saying goes then, once bitten, twice shy. Karma is a bitch, ain't it? ;)

Associate
So 200 sols calls you out on subs and you post someone else setup. And now you post Celestion A3's from about 20 years ago? Show us your full setup. You have a tendency to post stuff you don't own not have any idea about. Celestion A3's good speaker from about 20 years ago. 4 ohm design. Renowned for being clean sounding and not being very room friendly unless you give them a lot of space to sing.

Soldato
OP
So 200 sols calls you out on subs and you post someone else setup. And now you post Celestion A3's from about 20 years ago? Show us your full setup. You have a tendency to post stuff you don't own not have any idea about. Celestion A3's good speaker from about 20 years ago. 4 ohm design. Renowned for being clean sounding and not being very room friendly unless you give them a lot of space to sing.

Those are high end speakers will outlcass speakers nowadaus and yes 4 ohm have ATI amplifiers 2000 series, 350 watts going into them and a big room

Associate
Pics or it didn't happen. So you have compared your Celestion A3 to Wilson and Magicos?

Also that is not your pic either....As soon as that pic showed up I recognised it immediately. It's from a For sale ad on the art of sound...

_DSC2683_resize.jpg

_DSC2695_resize.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Pics or it didn't happen. So you have compared your Celestion A3 to Wilson and Magicos?

Also that is not your pic either....As soon as that pic showed up I recognised it immediately. It's from a For sale ad on the art of sound...

_DSC2683_resize.jpg

_DSC2695_resize.jpg

Not my pic but I have pair of A3 in premium rosewood. Don't be jealous...they're it that expensive anymore can be had for under a £1000, same for matching center. A2 usually cheap and also A1 as well usually about £350 and will outclass £1000 speakers. Use A1 as rears with a4c center and definitive technology bp-2x sides.

Soldato
OP
Someone sold A2 for £200 in mint condition triple bar, awesome for the price.

Kef reference seem to hold the value so because the celestions drop in value they are better VFM if you get a good one that wasn't been thrown off a cliff or poked in treble drivers. Took me a while to get the lot

Associate
Yet again you have posted someone else setup without posting your own. Your logic is also highly questionable. Your taking a 20 year old speaker that when it was released such as the A1 in '99 was give or take a 1000 pounds. The fact you got it for 350? then stating it could take on a 1000 pound speaker of today is highly flawed. Go back 20 or so years before the A1 series and you have the Celestion 66 which if you ask any Celestion owner who has owned the whole Celestion series is regarded as the company finest speaker.

Does that make your speakers any less accomplished? The reason the Kef reference series hold their value compared to Celestion A series. It not a case of Celestion A series are better value for money it because the Kef Reference series is regarded as a better speaker. Maybe not to you but in a much larger circle of Hi Fi lovers.

As for jealousy could be quite true. I always wanted to envy a person who had the literacy and grammar skills of a dog turd. Shared traits of someone suffering from aspergers syndrome but doesn't have aspergers. And has a hifi/ home cinema setup I couldn't give two flying F's about. You got me.

Back
Top Bottom