Panasonic TX-P50GT50 - The best just got better

Soldato
www.whathifi.com/review/panasonic-tx-p50gt50?utm_source=Silverpop&utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_campaign=What

Panasonic TX-P50GT50: the What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision verdict
So what have we learnt? Panasonic is back with a vengeance in the TV market for 2012. Last year's GT30 almost swept the board at our Awards last year and the TX-P50GT50 is the GT30 – but better. And comfortably better.

Pictures are more dynamic and detailed, the smart TV hub is faster and with more content, and there are neat additional upgrades and features from the 3D glasses to the new apps that can enhance your television experience.

Simply put, the best just got better.

Not a bad RRP for a top 50" 3D tv - Will be some great bargain come the end of the year - Nice to see Panny still improving PQ - the GT30 was fantastic as is.

PanasonicTX-PxxxGT50Serie.jpg
Panasonic_TXP50GT50.jpg

TXP50GT50B__.jpg

gt50-front.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
3D does't really interest me - We still have a 46PZ85 in the living room - when the time comes it will most likely be replaced by VT range Panny.

GT50 at the right price will be great though for a different room.

Soldato
The 65VT50 looks stunning, had a bit of a play with one monday, if i could afford it i would have one.

Best just got better then. :D

I think by the time I really NEED a new TV, OLED will probably be affordable. What I WANT though... haha. But really, my 40" is fine for TV given it's in my bedroom and I'm making a PJ screen for films, so alas plasma may be something I really love but never own.

Associate
What Hi-Fi? just make me laugh.

But Panasonics new plasmas are looking very nice. Avforums have some reviews up :) I'll be happy to settle with a 50ST50 to replace my aging 37PX70.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
No offence, but you take anything by WHF seriously?

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if the Panny is really good, but I'd never take WHF's word for it.

Back
Top Bottom