Pandora Bracelet

Soldato
overpriced charm bracelets and overpriced charms for said overpriced bracelets :)

B@

Isn't all jewellery overpriced? ;)

I'm personally not a fan of them, as I don't like buying jewellery for people that is pretty common. I prefer to get something a bit more unique. Though, they do make for easy presents!

Caporegime

RDM

RDM

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;23171041 said:
Thank you sir but the official website raises more questions than it answers! I'm seeing something about the Spice Girls, Keira Knightley and talk of someone called Vivienne who has 'a story'.

What is the point of it? Is it Top Shop For Jewellery?

They are charm bracelets giving people the opportunity to buy them bit by bit. It can be fairly expensive or it can be relatively cheap depending on what sort of charms and bracelets you buy. It has been around for quite a while but has been popularised by various stars and Pandora have leveraged that popularity by doing various marketing deals (I think Girls Aloud may be one).

My wife quite likes (the less fashionable but quite similar) Trollbeads. She likes the customisation and the fact that it isn't a large outlay all at once, which on our current limited budget is a good thing.

Soldato
Some people in this thread are apparently dating ladies who are easily pleased by tacky jewelry... While I realise the term 'chav' is a bit crass it probably applies here.

Yes thats exactly the case.

And you've never spent anything less than £10k on any single piece of jewelery for your missus ever.

What is it with you people?

All that posting comments like do is just make you look a colossal tool.

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;23171041 said:
Thank you sir but the official website raises more questions than it answers! I'm seeing something about the Spice Girls, Keira Knightley and talk of someone called Vivienne who has 'a story'.

What is the point of it? Is it Top Shop For Jewellery?

You're trying very hard these days. It's just jewellery. What's the point of jewellery? It looks pretty.

Caporegime
tacky = cheap

and pandora is no way cheap

erm not necessarily - you've probably never been to the middle east but there is a whole market for things that are both tacky and reassuringly expensive

custom_leopard_print_diamond_rolex_iizux.jpg

Caporegime
Thanks RDM. I now understand the concept if not the attraction but it'd be boring if everything were objective, wouldn't it?

e : Ahleckz, no idea what you're talking about. I hadn't seen the thing before but good job.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Some people in this thread have no idea what they are talking about :rolleyes:

Yes all our wives/girlfriends who like charm bracelets are chavs....

well perhaps not all chavs - but they're lacking in taste certainly and have fairly low expectations as far as gifts are concerned

Soldato
well perhaps not all chavs - but they're lacking in taste certainly and have fairly low expectations as far as gifts are concerned

Lacking in taste how?? Do you even know what these bracelets are? and how you can customise them, yes you could buy the cheaper charms and it would look like something you could buy from Argos but like another poster above you can buy charms that are significant to you or others, like for my other half I buy her charms that have have a meaning or to represent somewhere we have travelled, far from cheap generic tat.....

Back
Top Bottom