1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Party Games and Music

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fairly sure the answer is no, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

Having a group of 15 or so friends over this weekend for a party and looking to get some ideas for games we can play together.

when we do these events we typically play stuff like articulate, random simple card games, and as we get drunker we go to games like flip cup and beer pong.

i'm turining to you lot for some new games we can try. it's a good friendly group so games that get up in others social space wont be an issue. open to all suggestions as long as nothing too complex or long. card games like chase the ace, games where you've got to get say an orange from one team member to another by using your chin etc.

also then any suggestions for music. we've got a big variety already but there's always so many great classics we miss. i should say anything less than 10 years old will most likely not get added. we've got mr brightside, mr blue sky, dancing queen, red hot chillis, queen, michael jackson, sum41 etc.

suggest away...

2. AHarvey

Sgarrista

cards against humanity always seems to go down well.

3. Ryan-3

Sgarrista

Card games like Ring of Fire, Bull ****, etc. or Cards against usually are played by us.

4. Ayahuasca

Capodecina

Doesn’t matter, someone will get too drunk and spoil the show/be centre of attention. Just play snap.

5. ThestigGT999

Sgarrista

jackbox tv

6. wolfie138

Mobster

musical chairs.

7. Siliconslave

Man of Honour

first you need a big bowl, put all your car keys in the bowl.

Then make sure everyones sober before they drive home. Drink driving, even the morning after, is no laughing matter.

8. NVP

Soldato

I thought this was going a different way....

9. Maccy

Commissario

Just find a good Spotify playlist for the music :)

10. ci_newman

Sgarrista

The card game "Ultimate Werewolf" is perfect for a group of this size. It's easy to learn and the rounds can be as slow or as quick as you want depending on their attention span.

11. Diddums

Capodecina

12. explicit4u

Sgarrista

Jackbox party pack always goes down well, not sure if it can handle 15 people though.

13. tom_nieto

Capodecina

14. vanpeebles

Soldato

I dunno what happened to my car but I had that Avanzato for years :D

15. savagesam117

Mobster

This..

16. Fairly sure the answer is no

Sgarrista

thanks for the suggestions. i should mention this is happening saturday so no time to purchase anything. i think really i'm after suggestions for games that involve being active and silly in groups, like blindfold feeding a blind folded person etc. love games like that.

17. savagesam117

Mobster

I guess that depends on how much you value the items in your house. No way would I want food being thrown around in mine.

18. Psymonkee

Capodecina

One Night Ultimate Werewolf - plays 3 - 10 or more with the expansion. Plays in ~10 mins and has an iPhone/Android app to run the game for you.

Happy Salmon - fast and simple fun. Each player gets a deck of cards, flip them all over together and shout out what you have - you have to find someone with the same card and then carry out the action listed (ie: high five, swap places, fist bump) Great fun!

19. Ugley_Matt

Wise Guy

Never understood the point of drinking games, gets in the way of drinking.

20. Spunkey

Capodecina

Definite vote for this. We play it at work while sober and it's great fun. Drinking only improves everything.