Passport application

hux

hux

Soldato
I don't know my parents details, but I have an expired uk passport.
I take it I would have to chase up the parental details, if so where as one has passed and the other I'm not on speaking terms with.

Soldato
If it's expired then all you do is fill in the new passport form,new photo and post it off,i have just done this a month ago,didn't need any member of my family to do anything.

hux

hux

Soldato
OP
If it's expired then all you do is fill in the new passport form,new photo and post it off,i have just done this a month ago,didn't need any member of my family to do anything.

Ideal so no parental details required, brilliant just what I needed to hear, thanks.

Soldato
Apply on-line,print out the form,get it signed by someone that has known you for 2+ year (doctor-police ect) get photos,sign and send away with your old passport (i used special delivery) its a very very quick service now a days to what it used to be,i was very impressed at the service personally.

Soldato
Did you even look on the GOV website before posting, or come straight to GD?

That would be too obvious!

I was going to start a thread for help the other day when I had a small fire in my house

True story, the fire part lol, wasn't really going to post!

Soldato
I did mine a few months back. All I had to do was fill in the form, get a terrible picture and send it off with my expired passport.

Once done they send your expired one back with your new one.

One thing I will say if you wear glasses and they have issues with your first set of pictures and ask you to re take them take off your glasses. I had to do three lots before they asked me to remove mine costing me a extra £15 due to being a fiver a pop for passport pictures.

Soldato
I did mine a few months back. All I had to do was fill in the form, get a terrible picture and send it off with my expired passport.

Once done they send your expired one back with your new one.

One thing I will say if you wear glasses and they have issues with your first set of pictures and ask you to re take them take off your glasses. I had to do three lots before they asked me to remove mine costing me a extra £15 due to being a fiver a pop for passport pictures.

You can do the photos and application all online. I just took a selfie and sent them that.

Soldato
That would be too obvious!
I was going to start a thread for help the other day when I had a small fire in my house
True story, the fire part lol, wasn't really going to post!

I would have happily read such a thread!

-edit for the conceptual lolz of course, not for the house fire, I'm not a pyromaniac sociopath!

Back
Top Bottom