patches on car from underground car park

Soldato
Hi Guys

My other half parks her car in an underground car park

There is some guttering over her vehicle.

She went to wash her a car the other day and they could not remove these patches.

patches on car image

Any ideas what it is? and more importantly how to remove it?

Thanks in advance

Cheers!!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Crunchy Peanut Butter will remove those easily enough. Just rub the peanut butter on a MF cloth and rub it on the affected areas in a light circular motion then wipe off, apply some SRP/polish and then coat with your wax of choice to finish it off.

What car is it btw? Peanut butter has worked fine on my car but that has thick paint so you should try a hidden area first to make sure it doesn't scratch your paint.

Crunchy Peanut Butter will also remove fine scratches and scuffs off trim and body panels. It is such a delicious car cleaner :p

Soldato
Crunchy Peanut Butter will remove those easily enough. Just rub the peanut butter on a MF cloth and rub it on the affected areas in a light circular motion then wipe off, apply some SRP/polish and then coat with your wax of choice to finish it off.

What car is it btw? Peanut butter has worked fine on my car but that has thick paint so you should try a hidden area first to make sure it doesn't scratch your paint.

Crunchy Peanut Butter will also remove fine scratches and scuffs off trim and body panels. It is such a delicious car cleaner :p

It felt like I was stoned reading that post :p

Soldato
OP

Wow!!! Thanks

Its a renault megane R reg

Whats a MF cloth btw?

Would she need to apply some polish (any polish) after she used the peanut butter? is it a must??

Thanks for your help I knew someone on the forum would be able to help you guys are always so great!!!

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Yeah microfibre cloth :p

She doesn't /need/ to use polish afterwards but would out of habit, keeps clean paintwork clean and protected from the heavens :)

As it's a Renault, I would sample a tiny area first to make sure it doesn't do anything dodgy to the paint first.

Back
Top Bottom