Paul Joseph Watson - possibly a bit racist?

Caporegime
0ciE9mj.gif

Watson uses a string of racist and homophobic epithets and claims that he is sick of “media ****** activists” sticking signs “up in my face trying to get me to join the gay ****** Palestinian cause. I don’t give a **** about Israel and Palestine. I care about white people. Not sand ****** Jew **** ****** *****”.

You can go into the youtube link, obvs won't link to it directly here but it includes him using the really bad word for black people, a slur for Pakistanis and a slur for gay people.

Will he go the way of Milo (after his sus, possibly "paedophile" defending, comments) or is PJW's audience going to be less fussed by the blatant racism here?

Soldato
Playing devils advocate - Has it been scientifically verified that it is his voice?

I don't watch things like this so don't really know anything about what he does, but I am always skeptical about things on the net, especially when there is no video to go with it.

Caporegime
OP
Oh gee, I was just wondering about this, this is such an important topic that we definitely need a thread about. Thanks dowie, you're doing god's work.

As you know GD has always been for the really important topics Diddums...

Soldato
It was pretty normal for people to talk like this in the 70s-90s especially in working class areas, PJW is still living in the past.

Soldato
Mate what is the point of this post. Does anyone actually know who this is without looking him up? Then its ******* irrelevant to our lives.

Normally dont see why everyone gets so wound up by you but this is just clutching for some outrage right?

Soldato
I think this drops into the category of "Probably true but the evidence given needs to be proved to be real or have the person admit this is true ".

The reporting media (Byline Times) tends to be "Left Leaning" and their language of describing PJW as "Far Right" is considered inflammatory (whether it's correct or not) so I suspect there's some definite "Lets get this guy" vibes from this media outlet. However, should this prove to be a true capture of events, and not someone creating a fake using the new AI voice software that I've seen being demonstrated by YT sites like CGI artists at "Corridor Crew" etc, then I wouldn't be surprised if PJW rightly gets banned from YT etc but his fans will still continue to support him.

For those asking @dowie "Why post this?" I'd suggest that PJW could be considered as one of the media figureheads of the "Culture War" for the Right in the UK, alongside folks like Sargon or Tommy Robinson, and as such for those interested in the "Culture War" this is probably quite important news. Plus this is GD so anything goes and if you don't like it, don't read it :D

Caporegime
OP
For those asking @dowie "Why post this?" I'd suggest that PJW could be considered as one of the media figureheads of the "Culture War" for the Right in the UK, alongside folks like Sargon or Tommy Robinson, and as such for those interested in the "Culture War" this is probably quite important news. Plus this is GD so anything goes and if you don't like it, don't read it :D

Yup, it's bizarre, his name is literally in the thread title, yet people still want to come into a thread to pretend they don't know who he is or to throw in a general moan that the thread exists when they could just read some other thread if, upon seeing the title, it isn't something that would interest them.

Soldato
(you're saying the quiet parts out loud!)

Why would stating what seems to be the obvious it be considered "saying the quiet parts out loud"?

I'm sure that folks on the Left have the same opinion of PJW's role on the Right and I don't think it's a secret that folks on the Right generally tend to also be fans of PJW too so, unless I'm missing something obvious I'm not sure how giving my interpretation of the reality of the situation is "saying the quiet parts out loud" which is something generally considered to be a negative and kept private.

If I have missed something really obvious please excuse my ignorance/missing funny bone.

Caporegime
OP
I’m not sure I’d lump him in with Sargon, granted I’ve only seen snippets of his stuff but he seems to be more just anti woke.

PJW & Tommy Robinson are full on alt right types IMO.

Back
Top Bottom